IT Portfolio Manager
Job Req Number: 62420
Time Type: Full Time
Ready to influence, manage and define the DSV Solution IT portfolio?
We’re growing fast, making large acquisitions on the regular and currently undergoing a huge transition from traditional IT deliveries to flexible, scalable and fast-paced deliveries – and you will take on a central role in this transition.
Join the evolution of IT at the core of DSV
At DSV Solutions, we partner with our customers to design and deliver logistics solutions that enable efficient operations and increase cost efficiency for hundreds of logistics facilities across the world.
We cover 4 vital delivery areas, including warehouse management systems, automation solutions and a host of connected and core applications that enable freight invoicing and settlement, customs and duty management and much more.
“You’ll have ample opportunity to define your own role as well as being a vital part of developing the portfolio management function,” says Thomas Olesen Dahl, Director of Innovation & IT Portfolio Management.
IT portfolio management with a twist
Becoming part of a team of 6 specialists, your tasks will in many ways be that of a classic portfolio manager, as you will:
- Create a holistic overview of portfolios, projects, budgets, etc.
- Explore company requirements and opportunities for value capturing
- Manage and prioritise between existing and new project requests and facilitate standard project governance
- Detect and resolve cross-project risks and potential resource constraints
- Ensure standardisation of overviews, dashboards and documentation across portfolios
- Travel approx. 20-25 days per year to collaborate with colleagues across borders
Great responsibilities, great influence
You will collaborate with the directors and the CIO of DSV Solutions, who is empowering you to take decisions together with the management team.
“I expect you to be the expert telling us what the right approach would be, not the other way around,” – Thomas.
You drive change through excellent collaboration and portfolio management
We are very open in terms of what your background may be – no specific titles or degrees are necessary, but we expect that you have:
- Experience with a similar type of role that demands excellent knowledge of stakeholder, project and business management – we imagine it could be as a project manager, business partner or similar
- Sound technological knowledge, not at coding level, but enough to understand our IT systems and analyse them to identify key issues and formulate conclusions
- Excellent communication skills in English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Thomas Olesen Dahl, Director of Innovation & IT Portfolio Management on +45 20 55 52 13
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.