Student Assistant - IT Governance
Job Req Number: 62537
Time Type: Part Time
Don’t miss this opportunity to start your first career in a global and large IT organization within one of the most successful international companies in Denmark – DSV.
Join us in DSV, at our beautiful building of headquarter in Hedehusene, Denmark. We are looking for an IT Student Assistant to support primarily IT Management Governance Framework, approximately 1 to 2 days weekly.
You will be a member of IT Governance, CIO Office in Global IT reporting Director - Tao Zhou, and you will work with different stakeholders within the team and IT organization, for example IT Crisis Management, IT Change Management and IT Documentation Management, where your colleagues are located in Denmark and Poland.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Support IT Documentation Management Solution and its process
- Support IT Management Governance Framework that is covering IT Processes and Procedures for entire DSV Global IT
- Substitute colleague (s) on leave
- Assist in ad-hoc administration tasks like meeting organizer, memos, etc.
We imagine you are:
- Having decent general IT knowledge, for example Windows systems
- Having experiences of using Microsoft SharePoint, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Having experiences of programming (not mandatory), for example HTML, Java, C, C#
- Structured and organized
- Have an analytic mindset
- Interested in working within international environment where our colleagues are from different countries
- Speaking and writing fluent English
- Speaking and writing Danish (not mandatory)
Application and contact
If you want to know more about the position please contact Director Tao Zhou at +45 22 34 27 49. We will process applications as we receive them, so we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.