Business Relationship Manager for DSV Group Applications
Job Req Number: 60178
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to take on a significant role as Business Relationship Manager, serving as a liaison between IT and business in an ambitious C25 company?
We offer you a unique position where you can grow professionally and establish a wide network across an organisation that spans more than 80 countries, 75.000 employees and a world of career opportunities.
Join the Business Relationship Management team
You will join a Business Relationship Manager team in Group Applications in the global DSV IT organisation. Group Applications is responsible for all DSV Group related applications on a global scale such as Finance, ESG, HR, Compliance, Sales & Marketing, Insurance and more. The Business Relationship Manager team is the link between business and IT in regard to strategic roadmaps and initiation of roadmap projects, hence playing a key role in facilitating important strategic decisions across DSV Group organisation.
Be the link between the DSV Group and DSV IT
As part of the Business Relationship Manager team, it’s essential to build loyal and trustworthy relationships with directors and key stakeholders in DSV. You will contribute to an environment of trust and efficient delivery between DSV Group and DSV IT. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving and owning roadmap process for Group applications – and work with relevant stakeholders to proactively understand future incoming projects
- Owning initiation process on incoming business needs from DSV Group stakeholders
- Ensuring efficient and excellent Vendor Selections
- Driving incoming projects until hand over to the IT operational organization
- Holding a full overview of inbound activities (incoming projects) and understanding the business cases objectives and how and case, domain fit, proposed technology etc.)
- Holding an overall portfolio overview across Group applications at project level as well as holding the application overview incl. licenses and SLA’s
- During M&A transactions, the BRM is driving the synergy case, i.e., reporting, and timely voice needs for mitigations, to ensure fulfilment of the synergy case
Besides the above activities, you will prepare clear information and communication to Group stakeholders on all organisational levels to align demands, set expectations and create transparency. You will do ad-hoc reporting and manage KPIs and handle critical ad-hoc tasks and escalations.
A strong academic record and experience from a large IT organisation
You have a background as IT Business Partner, Project Manager, Consultant or similar where you supported business processes, applications or were a part of M&A from an international company.
You are able to independently drive various tasks - and you are ready to run the extra mile to deliver results. You take pride in living up to your promises, and your solid time management skills allow you to do so. You have strong communication skills that enables you to build successful relationships within DSV IT as well as with the DSV Group organisation.
- You have a degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or a related field
- You have a ~5 years of work experience from a large IT department or similar
- You have experience with project management and have a structured approach to all you do
- You have experience with process optimisation and IT service delivery and are familiar with the software development lifecycle and agile ways of working
- You speak and write English fluently and have strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly data analysis (advanced Excel skills)
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director of Strategy & Special Projects, Maria Juul Enevoldsen at +45 23708732 or Business Relationship Manager Daniel Mac Cabe at +45 25417331.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.