Application Engineer (f/m/d)
It becomes perfect through you
You breathe life into our products and develop solutions for the energy world together with our customers.
Headquartered in Feldkirch and with over 500 employees, we are a fast-growing company – developing unique automation and system solutions for customers worldwide.
Your days will be filled with…
- Working as Software Architect for development and customer support, in an embedded real time environment based on C, C++ and OOP / OOA or similar technologies
- Collaborating with customers on site and provide consultancy that help customers to identify best possible additions to their current solution
- Conducting international training of colleagues
- Leading customer trainings and workshops
And you are/ have got
- Qualification in Engineering or a related discipline and extensive development experience
- Possessing an expanded knowledge of the following programming languages
- The passion to work in a team
- Organized and structured way of working
- English skills as Corporate communication is in English
What we offer
- Flextime: Flexible working hours
- Homeoffice: Efficient and creative "creating" within your own 4 walls
- Collective discovery and decision-making: Open and inclusive collaboration
- Personalized further training opportunities: We promote personal and professional development
- Growth through innovation: Wide range of technologies in hardware and software development
- Meaning and perspective: Contribute to a resource-efficient world at an international, high-tech company
Send us your cover letter and CV – preferably with a photo.
We’ll contact you as soon as possible.
If you don't see a suitable position among our current vacancies, send us an unsolicited application and impress us with your talents.
We look forward to hearing from you.