What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Join us in building the most exciting and rewarding management consulting environment in the Nordics.
In our Consulting team in the Nordics, we have the dynamic and entrepreneurial freedom of a small organization, yet the professionalism and long-term sustainability of a large organization. We are a small Nordic practice with aggressive growth ambitions. As we belong to a Fortune 500 company with $17 billion in annual revenues, we have the know-how and financial strength to compete for and win the biggest client engagements in the region. As a company we strongly believe that diversity increases our value creation for our clients and colleagues. We strive for diversity in gender, background, and competence, and hence most of our projects will blend talent from across practices and countries.
About Cognizant Consulting
Cognizant Consulting (CC) works with the world´s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their technology-driven transformation challenges with innovative ideas embraced by their customers. With over 4,000 professionals around the world, the CC team is a fast-growing, high performing organization that is continually expanding its client base.
Do you want more information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting
Delivering high quality and innovative data driven solution to our client’s needs. This will include, working within a team on the clients site: understanding the client’s pain, designing an analytical approach, implementing a solution, ensuring it is of high quality, and leading and mentoring team member.
- Analysing the technology environment, requirements and Lead business and technology innovation that drives the organization's top and bottom lines.
- Detail potential competitive threats from external challenges that are generally considered outside of your traditional realm of competition.
- Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate both strategy and innovation planning.
- Conduct architectural/design discussions with executive level personnel, integration architects and development teams to maximize overall opportunity.
- Expert level skills in leading program management efforts involving the coordination of resources and goals across multiple related projects.
- Development of Strategic Visions, Analytical/BI/Data Blueprints and realistic Roadmaps.
- Become trusted advisor with point of view on shifting world of analytical technology and propose evaluation of new tools, capabilities and ways of working.
- Play a role of solution leader who can play a bridge between the business stakeholders and the group data and analytics teams.
- Fundamental understanding of advanced analytical practices – data preparation & wrangling, big data visual exploration and data mining concepts.
- Expert level experience developing and monitoring delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Effectively communicating with project leads, practice leads, and executive leadership.
- Experience with Data Centre consolidation, relocation and migrations to colocation and cloud migration to the Any cloud platform.
- A very strong SQL/data analysis background, experience with Audit Controls, ELT framework (Batch and Real TIME).
- Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service offerings and services assets.
- Interfaces with technologists, development, and marketing to define and optimize system performance and resolve performance problems.
- Possess, share and evangelize authoritative knowledge of general cloud computing, virtual networking, enterprise storage and product offerings consulting with key project stakeholders.
- Analytical skillset and experience in statistical analysis, predictive modeling, operations research and/or machine learning techniques.
- Consultative approach about identifying client issues and commitment to delivering high quality solutions.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Information Systems, or similar analytic/data intensive subject area – or the acquisition of such skills through professional experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Professional certification around the cloud Architect Certification & TOGAF 9.0.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
What Can You Expect
- Competitive compensation and benefits, based on your qualities and experience.
- Access to Udemy, Cognizant Academy digital libraries for your continuous learning.
- Organization driven by technology - we have a tremendous technology backbone.
- Shape your own career path by taking the lead of your own projects and managing your own solutions, being a corporate entrepreneur.
- We work in a hybrid mode.
Diversity and Inclusion at Cognizant
At Cognizant, we believe diversity and inclusion are at the heart of our ability to execute successfully and consistently over the long term. We recognize that our people are our most important asset. We strive to create an environment where all associates feel comfortable to be themselves, feel accepted and can therefore thrive both personally and professionally. We continue to drive D&I throughout our organization to unlock the insights, imagination and innovation of our associates, as well as reflect the diversity of our clients and communities. We are a European Top Employer and continually drive employment recognition and engagement through employee-friendly policies and affinity groups such as “Women in Cognizant Consulting”, “Women Empowered”, “Embrace LGBTQ+” and “Race Equality Network”.
Job Location: Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark || Aalborg, Nordjylland, Denmark
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Jan 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.