OT Cybersecurity Specialist – SOC analyst
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Support us to be ready to face the energy situations of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a skilled and dedicated SOC Analyst, to work in our OT Security Operations Center in Brande, our OT SOC is part of the Service business unit.
Our OT SOC is staffed 24/7 365 days a year, and you will be part of a fixed work-schedule with shift rotation in Brande (day, evening, night, weekend shifts and off period).
You will be part of a efficient, dedicated, and diverse team, who are specialists in a wide scope of tasks related to Cybersecurity within the Operational Technology (OT) domain in the service segment of Siemens Gamesa.
- As SOC Analyst, you will have a great opportunity to work with other Cybersecurity Specialist on state-of-the-art technologies and play an important role in securing our customer’s assets in the wind farms we are servicing worldwide.
- You will take part in shaping the future wind energy by being responsible for monitoring endpoint protection and other Cybersecurity systems, evaluating possible threats, and handling vulnerabilities impacting our customer’s assets.
- An important part of this role is responding to Cybersecurity incidents in the OT environment on our customer’s wind farms. With your ability to apply your analytical skills you will be able to understand the complex situations and solve them with a global team of experts. This
What you need to make a difference
Enthusiasm for securing renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy.
The ideal candidate holds an academic degree in Cybersecurity, IT, Computer Science or similar and at least one relevant Cybersecurity certification – e.g., CCNA Security, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ etc. in combination with thorough practical experience with
- Threat intelligence, incident handling and SIEM monitoring
- Handling complex network infrastructure and architecture
- Handling security of Operational Technologies (OT) and understanding SCADA systems.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
- You will be required to understand cyber threats and respond accordingly. You are used to handle and maintain relationships with internal- and external stakeholders and in general capable of operating in a multicultural, gender diverse environment and know how to communication on all levels of technical understanding.
- You have a high professional competency, and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To work well in this position, you must have a efficient result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment, we offer you:
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come.
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share enthusiasm for renewable energy, Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality. Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
- Attractive remuneration package. Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Nisha Deshpande on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter-
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
#Entry #Associate #Mid-Senior
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.