Emply is looking for 3 .NET Developers
Do you want to be part of a new additional development team with EMPLY, with a focus on developing a new additional product as part of EMPLY HCM Suite, then you should continue to read this.
We are looking for 3 experienced and ambitious Senior .Net developers to join our team. As developers, you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
The team of developers will use agile development practices for the EMPLY core application in close collaboration with the development team, the Scrum Master and the Product Owner/Specialist. The EMPLY core application is in the domain of HRM, and the team's primary focus will be on development of an HCM suite platform to give our clients the possibility to have an entire HCM experience in one enterprise platform.
The AQA role will be centered in the development of the HCM suite to ensure the right quality and work closely together with the Product Specialist to focus on automation tests.
- Design, develop and support browser-based and client-server products
- Deliver production quality software within the Scrum methodology and processes
- Develop code to accepted company standards and practices, with high-quality documentation
- Lead development code reviews and participate in stakeholder/owner reviews
- Implement security standards and secure coding practices to meet platform compliance requirements
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including technical analysis, unit testing, peer reviews, product regression testing and release packaging activities
- Proactively seek ways to improve technical implementations, simplify the code base, and update best practices in coding in coordination with the development team
- Use internal systems and procedures to track and report work progress and time spent on tasks
- Assist customer care by quickly troubleshooting complex coding problems/interactions and customer production site problems
- Collaborate with Product Manager/Owner on feature designs and produce detailed specifications
- Collaborate with a nearshore team in Poland and Ukraine
- Mentor development team members
We would like a new employee who has:
- 6+ years of experience in design/development of complex software applications of object-oriented .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL in multi-tiered systems
- Demonstrated understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), client/server and/or web applications, cybersecurity, and open-source technologies
- Extensive C# design skills, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, and MVC
- Experience in design and implementation of REST Web Services, XML, and WSDL
- Strong skills in relational database design, SQL, and TSQL
Furthermore, it is important for you to be a success in this position that you have excellent collaboration and verbal/written communication skills.
Do you have the following, this will be a plus:
- Capability of working on medium/large-scale software projects
- Experience developing web applications and mobile applications
- Experience developing in Angular, React, or equivalent libraries
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience with Jira, Git, Azure, AWS, Jenkins or other similar tools and products
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there is a variety of additional benefits that help make Emply a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, bonus, pension, benefits, and an amazing culture
- Annual personal development plan
- Company and team events like Christmas parties, employee association events, Friday Bar and many more!
- Pension scheme with company contribution
Emply is an international software company headquartered in Copenhagen. Emply is also our HCM solution that combines all HR tasks in one system. Our intuitive platform supports the entire employee journey from job advertisement to resignation and optimizes and streamlines workflows for HR, leaders, and employees. The system is flexible and can be adapted to our customers’ needs with the option of integrating with other systems. Through automated processes, Emply contributes to increased quality of work and frees up time for other important initiatives. For example, strengthening the culture and working environment, employee well-being, and talent development.
Emply is part of Lessor Group, which is owned by the American software company Paychex. Paychex is the US market leader in HCM solutions. We are growing rapidly, and our next step is to enter the European market. That is why we constantly look for new, passionate talents who want to join us on the journey. Maybe it's you?
Start-up as soon as possible. Applications will be handled continuously, and we will hire as soon as the perfect candidate is found.
Curious or having questions to this position - please do not hesitate to contact Head of SMB & Emply Solutions - Development Arif Beg via telephone number +45 30 57 81 22.