Do you want to support Dustin’s journey into Azure Cloud? Do you want an opportunity to manage our infrastructure and platform workloads in an Infrastructure as Code setup?
As our CloudOps Engineer, you will be an important part of our expansion in new markets. We are increasing investments in IT to make sure Dustin is ready for the future and are therefore changing our IT platform (Cloud strategy) and way of working to be more agile and have even closer collaboration with our business. This means you will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the organisation and see the project through to its completion.
About the position
The role is internal facing only, and in a 24x7 environment, working closely with the ICT Infrastructure team, supporting our Business and Technology department, and working together with our external partners. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our Infrastructure and Platform workloads in Azure. You will also:
- Have the opportunity to accelerate Dustin’s journey to cloud by improving the Azure platform and its automation.
- Take part in building and maintaining the Azure cloud platform to support development teams’ needs in a CloudOps setup
- Engage with internal development, infrastructure, security, and IT operations teams to define repeatable deployment patterns for cloud solutions running on Microsoft Azure
- Work with colleagues & dev teams to engage/up skills and insights in Azure cloud
What we offer
- Exciting development and career opportunities, where we grow together
- A unique opportunity to be part of Dustin's transformation journey
- A chance to make an impact that matters in a company with a strong focus on sustainability
- An informal and inclusive culture where we "win as a team" and care for each other
- Collective agreements and other benefits to promote a healthy work environment and lifestyle
- A flexible work-life where we embrace the mix of working digitally and from the office
Still curious? Read more on our career page
What you bring
We want to make sure we hire the right person, who will feel successful in this role. Therefore, we are looking for you, who have:
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, automation, CI/CD, and CloudOps practices.
- Experience monitoring, analysing, and resolving incidents in the internal infrastructure running in Azure
- Previous experience with Kubernetes and other Cloud native solutions
- Previous experience with networking subnetting, routing and firewalls
- Previous experience with Azure-based deployments (ARM/Bicep) or other cloud platforms a plus
- Operational knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, Python) is a big plus
We believe our colleagues are the key reason for our positive development. And we believe our development is what gives you the possibility to grow. That is why we can promise you one thing:
You keep us moving. We keep you moving.
We want a good match! If needed, we expect to take the following steps in the process:
- Telephone screening with Talent Acquisition Partner, Janni Wissing Nielsen
- 1st Interview with Hiring Manager, Kenneth Borup Alstrup
- Technical interview with a member of the ICT team
- 2nd interview with a relevant stakeholder
- Starting date will be decided together with the final candidate
This ensures we find the right person for the right role based on a fair data driven basis. Depending on the role and location, some of the meetings can be on Teams. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner, Janni Wissing Nielsen by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will screen and evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and close the job ad when we have found the right person for the role. We encourage you to send your motivated application and resume in English as soon as possible.