Senior Network Systems Engineer
Are you experienced in network design, architecture, SD-WAN and management in both cloud (Azure) and on prem? Then come join our Infrastructure team, immerse yourself in the world of network design, architecture, and management and get the opportunity to develop your skills within all aspects of network.
You will make sure that BAUHAUS network solutions are running smoothly and with as little down time as possible. You will help design, create and implement new solutions for BAUHAUS in Azure and on prem in close corporation with the rest of the Infrastructure team and our 3 party provider Atea. Furthermore, you will be the go-to person for technical 2 level support from our ServiceDesk team. Your tasks include:
- Manage current network setup on all physical and cloud locations
- Implement new tools and features into our digital tools and channels
- Help and support ServiceDesk team with solutions, trouble finding, training and procedures
- Participate on migrations from private cloud to public cloud with network designs
- Help manage day-to-day maintenance on network / firewalls and more
- Design, plan and implement network infrastructure solutions, with special focus on security
- Look into new technologies and make sure we are always up-to-date
BAUHAUS is mainly a Cisco and Azure based company when it comes to network. Some of the products we are using are:
- +500 switche, +1200 Access points, +13000 client devices, + 200 servers, +50 locations
- Cisco Firepower FTD, vFTD
- Cisco Firepower FMC
- Cisco ISE for 802.1x
- Cisco ASAv
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco Meraki, Switch, AP, Firewall (MX) and vMX, MDM
- Cisco Nexus and Catalyst
- Azure, vNET, routning, Load balancering, gateway and more.
How will your typical day look like?
You will start with going through the new tickets in the queue and then discuss and assign them with the rest of the Infrastructure team in our morning meeting. Your typical tasks will be incidents from monitoring, requests from users / ServiceDesk or other forms of day-to-day operations for 2 level. Projects will also be a large part of your day, both internal (working on new technologies, automation, development, and maintenance) and cross platform projects involving several different departments and teams.
What is in it for you?
You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues who will be happy to share their knowledge with you as you share yours with them. The Infrastructure team consist of 8 highly skilled people with different specialties and high knowledge of neighboring technologies. We are based in both Denmark (Tilst) and Sweden (Stockholm) and good collaboration in between the 2 offices is key to success.
You will also become part of a growing business, that presents a lot of exciting challenges and thus also opportunities to help put your mark on BAUHAUS together with your colleagues. BAUHAUS is at the forefront of the latest technologies, and you will have the opportunity to work with them hands on. We will support you in your development and give you the opportunity to work on various operations tasks and projects.
- Min. 3 years of experience as Network Systems Engineer or similar position
- Skilled in network technologies, Azure, hybrid on prem solutions and architecture
- Skilled in Analytics and Troubleshooting
- Skilled in firewall technologies and management.
- Skilled in PowerShell, and able to read and write scripts
- Skilled in all aspects of network security – when, what and how to use it
- Advanced knowledge of Hardware and Infrastructure, what to use where and how
- Fluent in Danish and English
It is your advantage if you are familiar with ITIL V3 and have completed any certifications or courses related to the job position, but not a requirement.
This position is based in Tilst (Aarhus) and will include a few traveling days a year to Sweden.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Nordic Infrastructure Manager Kim Knudsen – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application soon, as interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your application.