Senior End-User Device Engineer
Are you experienced in all aspects of End-user management and development through Intune? Then come join our Infrastructure team, immerse yourself in the world of Intune / Azure / MS365 and get the opportunity to develop your skills within End-user management and development.
You will make sure that BAUHAUS End-users solutions are running smoothly and with as little down time as possible. You will help design, create, and implement new solutions for BAUHAUS in Intune and in close corporation with the rest of the Infrastructure team, and our 3 party provider Atea. You will also be the go-to person for technical 2 level support from our ServiceDesk team.
Your tasks include:
- Manage and administrate current tenant for Intune
- Implement new tools and features into our digital tools and channels
- Help and support ServiceDesk team with solutions, trouble finding, training and procedures
- Help manage day to day maintenance in Intune through automation and optimization
- Design, create, and implement Intune solutions for new and old systems
- Decide hardware for end-users
- Startup implementation of MDM in BAUHAUS
How will your typical day look like?
You will start with going through the new tickets in the queue and then discuss and assign them with the rest of the Infrastructure team in our morning meeting. Your typical tasks will be incidents from monitoring, requests from users / ServiceDesk or other forms of day-to-day operations for 2 level. Projects will also be a large part of your day, both internal (working on new technologies, automation, development, and maintenance) and cross platform projects involving several different departments and teams.
What is in it for you?
You will join team of highly skilled colleagues who will be happy to share their knowledge with you as you share yours with them. The Infrastructure team consist of 8 highly skilled people with different specialties and high knowledge of neighboring technologies. We are based in both Denmark (Tilst) and Sweden (Stockholm) and good collaboration in between the 2 offices is key to success.
You will also become part of a growing business, that presents a lot of exciting challenges and thus also opportunities to help put your mark on BAUHAUS together with your colleagues. BAUHAUS is at the forefront of the latest technologies, and you will have the opportunity to work with them hands on. We will support you in your development and give you the opportunity to work on various operations tasks and projects.
- Min. 3 years of experience as Intune Administrator or similar position
- Skilled in creating packages in Intune
- Experience with supporting Intune tenant and advanced knowledge of Intune management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and OS for end-users
- Knowledge of Intune architecture and security and how to build solutions
- Knowledge of general network configuration, MS365 infrastructure, AD, and sync to Azure AD
- Fluent in Danish and English
It is your advantage if you are familiar with ITIL V3 and have completed any certifications or courses related to the job position, but not a requirement.
This position is based in Tilst (Aarhus) and will include a few traveling days a year to Sweden.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Nordic Infrastructure Manager Kim Knudsen – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application soon, as interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your application.