Software Automation Developer
Are you passionate about software development? Are you the person that always spots that activity that can be automated with a piece of software? Do you thrive by creating software that makes others go faster? Does this sound appealing – then let’s get in touch about this position, we can’t wait to hear from you!
You’ll work with robots on wheels – it’s way too cool
At MiR, you take center stage in an exciting industry with cool products and cool technologies. You’ll help us ensure our leading position in the market of autonomous mobile robots. We are dedicated to find better and safer ways of moving things from A to B, and we invite you to look into cool upcoming projects. If you thrive in an ever-changing environment and have a can-do attitude, you can make a significant impact on how we scale up, and do it fast.
You’ll dive deep into your field of expertise, and really make it work
You will join a rapidly growing team of skilled software developers, that work out of our headquarter in Odense. The team is a newly formed team with the responsibility of the software driving our automation of product testing. The software stack is wide and deep, from applications for resource management of robots, simulators VM’s and other resources to reporting and observability of the entire stack. In this role you will both be creating software solving specific needs and integrating towards APIs of other software components to make the stack work and grow. Your customers will be internal, ensuring fast feedback loop and easy access to input on the task.
We are a diverse team in culture, competences, and experience, creating great learning opportunities where you can contribute and help set direction for yourself and the team.
Specific tasks can be:
- Creating software to interface other systems either from the robots or infrastructure
- Develop software and infrastructure to enabling testing of the product stack
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments in cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Participate in architectural discussions in the team
You’ve got what it takes to fit in at the frontier of robotics
At MiR, we come in all shapes and sizes, and we cheer each other on. However, we do expect that you’ll bring most of the following:
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience from a similar position, working with software development
- Proven experience developing systems and infrastructure in C++/ Python / C# or other high-level language
- Working in a DevOps culture where build systems, version control and continuous integration are second nature
- Experience with container technologies and deployment: Docker, Podman, Swarm, Kubernetes
- Test drive development or other practices that ensures development of high-quality code
- Good understanding of software performance enabling scalable solutions
As a person, you are open-minded and pragmatic with an innate ability to continuously learn and develop your skills.
We’re Mobility Makers, Community Creators and Future Navigators
MiR is moving faster than fast as a company, and our mobile industrial robots already move around all over the world within a wide range of industries. By automating in-house transportation, we set people free to use their unique skills. We think it, build it, and see it live and in motion. We invite you into a truly global society, where we sincerely care for each other, and where you are empowered to take on growing responsibilities and make decisions with impact. You will also get space to explore and play around. This is our way of responding positively to change, to navigate the future and to find even better ways of mobility and collaboration. Come and grow as one of our mobility makers, community creators and future navigators. We are the way to go!
Better get moving – we can’t wait to get in touch
We invite you to apply to this position as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have specific questions regarding the position, please contact the hiring manager Benjamin Jensen, R&D Software Manager, via phone +45 20 90 19 06.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Otilia Mouridsen, Talent Acquisition Specialist via phone +45 20 96 18 65.