Embedded Software Developer
Do you want to make a real difference? Global security and stability are under pressure, and innovative solutions are needed in the Defence Industry.
MDSI is looking for an embedded software developer to work on an innovative new product. In this position, you will have a central role in the company and influence the development of a capacity that does not exist in the market.
Your main task will be to work on the development of the new product, as a part of MDSI's team of hardware and software developers. In this position you will be able make your mark on a high-tech product.
Tasks will include developing applications that interact with e.g. cameras, sensors and other effectors, working with requirements specifications and writing tests for the applications. You will be able to benefit from continuous sparring with management, colleagues, and experts in the field.
What we are looking for in a candidate
- A relevant education within software development
- Experience with embedded Linux development and configuration is an advantage.
- Able to work with requirements specifications from both internal and external sources.
- Must achieve Nato Secret security clearance (MDSI will apply on your behalf)
- We are open for both newly graduated, and experienced candidates
- You have personal drive, take initiative and ownership
- You are responsible and self-reliant
- You are structured in your approach to tasks and know how to prioritize
- You take pride in writing quality software and view documentation as a natural part of the development cycle
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have a flexible mindset
About MDSI ApS
MDSI is a young company founded in 2017. With several decades of military aviation experience, and a deep knowledge of defence technology and operations, we at MDSI specialize in developing high-tech equipment and capabilities for military purposes.
Our mission is to combine military operational experience with rapid innovation to deliver innovative solutions to a market that is traditionally slow moving. MDSI currently consists of 9 dedicated employees, including four engineers, and we expect to add 4-5 new employees to our team within the next year.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting company with committed colleagues thoroughly experienced in starting up their own business, and with a product with great potential within its industry. You will occupy an influential post and get the opportunity to develop your skills through challenging tasks. Our tone is informal, and we attach great importance to learning and knowledge sharing. We have a good canteen, health insurance, dental insurance, pension scheme, and offices in central Copenhagen.
Application and Contact
Please send your resume, cover letter, and relevant appendices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be processed continuously and treated confidentially.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, feel free to contact us (+45 91 567 007).
Start: As soon as possible.
Working hours: Full time
Workplace: Copenhagen K
Salary and conditions: By qualifications.