IT Category Manager
JYSK is continuing the global growth, and one of the primary tasks of the IT department is to support the continued expansion and innovation of JYSK.
To support this, we are seeking a structured IT Category Manager who is passionate about procurement, have a strong IT understanding and great stakeholder management skills.
What we offer you
As IT Category Manager you will play a central role in driving Category & Vendor Management activities and price negotiations & license compliance, mainly with focus on Software and Telecommunication services.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- To join a corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job with a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A diverse job with exciting and challenging tasks that will offer a steep learning curve and valuable insight into a true international retail success story
- To cooperate with stakeholders and relevant experts from both IT and the business at the Head Office in Aarhus, the Regional Head Office in Flensburg and selected stakeholders from across the 28 countries where JYSK operate
- Well-functioning work-from-home policy
- To be part of an ambitious department with management support to further develop our IT landscape to drive business value for JYSK
What your next job will be about
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job includes:
- Strategic procurement of Software and Telecommunication services e.g., data connections to administrative locations and stores across all countries
- Working structured with Category and Vendor Management
- Involvement in both internal IT projects e.g., Infrastructure solutions and business projects e.g., Contact Center Solutions
- Ongoing license compliance and optimization on e.g., Microsoft, Oracle and Adobe
- Price negotiations and license renewals
- Participate in IT tenders
What should you bring
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Have minimum 3 years of experience working with strategic procurement/SW procurement, preferable in an international environment
- Have the ability to work analytical and structured
- Have flair for data and financial understanding
- Are an energetic person with a big drive
- Have solid stakeholder management skills and can navigate on all level
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken
Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of IT Procurement, Anders Heegaard at +45 2892 0735.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.