Microsoft Business Central Technical Lead
Interested in joining a growing multinational business and taking a central role in one of Europe’s leading renewable energy trading teams? We’re looking for a Technical Lead for our Business Central platform in our ERP and CRM product team.
Join us as our new Business Central Technical Lead, where you’ll be providing your domain expertise to help deliver on our long-term strategy of being the No. 1 Renewable Energy Trader in Europe and world-class globally. You will get a chance to be involved in the future of energy and work in a vibrant business environment with some of the world's biggest investors and businesses looking to re-shape the energy industry and move towards a low carbon economy.
You will enter one of our product teams in the IT Department playing a key role for business-critical use of ERP, ensuring our key stakeholders can perform their absolute best. You will be part of the ERP and CRM team which is a newly established team where we will combine expert knowledge from external company houses while still leading the direction from inside of the team.
Working in a fast-paced high-performance environment, you’ll be reporting to the head of ERP and CRM solutions. Your primary responsibilities will include working on the Microsoft Business Central product as a Technical Lead and contribute to the product team with:
- Low code, configuration and preferable also coding
- Bringing your expert domain knowledge of Microsoft Business Central into play when it comes to architecture work and continual service improvement
- Help the Product Owner prepare the organisation to regular product updates as well as larger releases or migrations
- Transforming the user needs, together with the Product Owner, to code requirements that can either be developed inhouse or with externals
- Collaborate and direct external Business Central developers and support organisations on technical matters
- Designing and maintaining the Solution Architecture including API’s connecting to other systems
We are looking for someone who:
- Has outstanding technical insight in the Business Central part of Microsoft Dynamics
- Fast learning potential
- Can work in a complex environment with frequent changes in the organization
- Has a background as either architect, technical product ownership or software developer
- Has a senior profile and can direct and supervise features implemented by externals
We’re a profitable, agile company that understands the necessity of investment to achieve improvement. If you’ve got the willingness, ambitions, and right attitude we offer a work environment that will help you grow on a professional as well as personal level. You’ll get first-hand experience within the energy sector and within an international trading business with a proven track record and ambitious growth plan. The team consists of different personalities and skillsets, but the fundamental principle is excelling together. We offer flexible working hours and locations alongside a positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility, and innovation alongside great opportunities to make your mark and influence decisions.
Our work culture is flexible, entrepreneurial, and collaborative, marked by a high pace and equally high ambitions, but also emphasizing social engagement and having fun.
We engage our employees in Guilds driving both technical innovation, process improvements and social activities. Our Skills Guild drives learning activities such as Hackathons, Study Groups and Brown Bag Sessions, and our Social and Work Life Guild drives frequent social events such as Department Events, Friday Bars, etc. We also have an active Staff Association that arranges a broad variety of activities – ranging from Foosball Tournaments to LAN Parties, bringing in people from the entirety of CET.
Join our journey and make your impact at one of Europe’s largest energy trading companies with a Business Central Technical Lead role at Centrica Energy Trading. Centrica Energy Trading is the trading arm of Centrica plc, which employs more than 23,800 people worldwide. At our Aalborg office, where this programme runs, you’ll be joining our international house counting over 350 dedicated energy specialists.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Ansøg' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Ansøg’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.