Product Owner for ERP and CRM
Interested in joining a growing multinational business and taking a central role in one of Europe’s leading renewable energy trading teams? We’re looking for a Product Owner, that can help us meet our high ambitions for growth and help move energy into a fully renewable future.
Join us as our new Product Owner, where you’ll be managing our Microsoft Dynamics products to help deliver on our long-term strategy of being the No. 1 Renewable Energy Trader in Europe and world-class globally. You will get a chance to be involved in the future of energy and work in a vibrant business environment with some of the world's biggest investors and businesses looking to re-shape the energy industry and move towards a low carbon economy.
You will enter one of our product teams in the IT Department playing a key role for business-critical use of ERP and CRM, ensuring our key stakeholders can perform their absolute best. You will be part of the ERP and CRM team which is a newly established team where we will combine expert knowledge from external company houses while still leading the direction from inside of the team.
You will be managing the Microsoft Dynamics Products; Business Central and Sales/Customer Engagement as the Product Owner in the Product Team; ERP and CRM. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder Management
- Transforming user needs to technical solutions together with the development team
- Owning and managing the product backlog and ensure clear prioritization of the developers
- Interacting with super users
- Improve the user experience through minor improvements as well as fundamental architecture changes or product migration
- Collaboration with externals and subcontractors
We are looking for someone who can set checkmark with competencies such as:
- Domain knowledge
- Eager to deliver concrete solutions in a high complex environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships and be able to influence customers, “sell” new initiatives and gain business support for new projects
- Determined, comfortable with ambiguity and focused on “getting things done” in a pragmatic manner
- Proven ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization
- Positive “can do” attitude, balanced against strong discipline and a willingness to challenge and ensure effort is only geared towards value-adding activity
- Good technical competencies and understanding of the systems landscape
- Good understanding of business processes and how these are supported by the systems processes
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.