Experienced SAP Finance Consultant – Digital (d/f/m)
As an SAP Subject Matter Expert, part of Cognizant SAP Delivery Team you will be responsible for driving SAP conversations, consulting, design, implementation, and support of customer SAP landscape / requirements.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Team / Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities on SAP to understand and get the best out of customers SAP investments, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the SAP Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them modernize and run digital processes on SAP, transforming their Business, Processes and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
As an SAP FICO Expert, you will be responsible to consult, design, implement and support on customers needs on SAP. Demonstrate extensive experience in SAP roadmap in the areas of SAP FICO and related tools.
- Facilitate the advisory, implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO, Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
Required & Nice to have Skills:
- Technical Trial Migrations
- Functional consultants to prepare and execute Trial Migrations 2023.
- The technical trial migration (TTM) is a technical exercise which will lead to a chosen downtime optimization method.
- The tasks ahead are:
- Ensure preparation activities such as Readiness Check and Maintenance Planner
- Participate in planning WS
- Get familiar with relevant tools for measuring DT etc.
- Issue resolution (technical or practical), sometimes involving SPOCs in the Client organization
- Prepare conclusion
- Ensure to capture all learnings
- Two TTMs are executed
- Learnings captured and documented, so Client can decide best approach.
Nice to Have / Your chance to grow:
- A stronghold in one of the following areas: SAP CPI, SAP PO, Datastage
- Prior domain experience from Life Sciences, Logistics and/or Manufacturing
- Excellent coordinator and communicator
- SAP certifications
- University degree
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.