Experienced SAP S/4HANA Consultant PS & Simplification Items – Digital (d/f/m)
As an SAP Subject Matter Expert, part of Cognizant SAP Delivery Team you will be responsible for driving SAP conversations, consulting, design, implementation, and support of customer SAP landscape / requirements.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
About the Team / Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities on SAP to understand and get the best out of customers SAP investments, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the SAP Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them modernize and run digital processes on SAP, transforming their Business, Processes and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
You are a highly motivated SAP Consultant with experience in PS (Project System) and S/4HANA Simplification Items. As an SAP Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance to our clients on the best use of SAP solutions and simplification items to meet their business requirements.
- Provide functional expertise in SAP PS module, including design, configuration, testing, and support.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and recommend appropriate solutions using SAP PS module.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to SAP PS module and work with technical teams to resolve them.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SAP PS module and recommend process improvements.
- Provide expertise in S/4HANA Simplification Items and recommend strategies to help clients transition from traditional SAP systems to S/4HANA.
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify technical requirements for implementing S/4HANA Simplification Items and ensure successful deployment.
- Participate in project planning and provide guidance to project teams on SAP PS and S/4HANA Simplification Items related issues.
- Create and maintain documentation related to SAP PS and S/4HANA Simplification Items modules.
- At least 5 years of experience as an SAP Consultant, with a focus on PS module.
- Experience with S/4HANA Simplification Items and transitioning from traditional SAP systems to S/4HANA.
- Strong understanding of business processes in the project management domain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Required & Nice to have Skills:
- SAP functional consultant for simplification items: Overview of Simplification List items
- Simplification Items are used to describe which incompatible or disruptive changes occur in any version of SAP S/4HANA compared to SAP ERP or to any previous SAP S/4HANA version. Based on existing system’s configuration settings and data, these Simplification Items may be relevant or not relevant.
- There are around 100 simplification items that must be discussed in advance of migration and eventually a redesign of specific solutions must take place.
- The Simplification Item List is produced in the Readiness Check and a more detailed description has been made by Accenture in the S/4 HOW analysis.
- It is important to analyze the impact of the simplification items related to PS and Commercial in order to plan and execute the changes before S/4 conversion.
- Identification, high-level understanding and ranking of the SI\'s (cross art 1, 2) together with S/4 architects.
- Analysis of the specific SI\'s and where they are to be further investigated.
- Reporting of findings and proposed solutions.
- Draft plan for next steps.
Nice to Have / Your chance to grow
- A stronghold in one of the following areas: SAP PS, S/4HANA Simplification Items
- Prior domain experience from Life Sciences, Logistics and/or Manufacturing
- SAP certifications
- University degree
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.