Information Technology Security Consultant for Biomar in Aarhus
For our customer Biomar we are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Information Technology Security Consultant to join the team in the HQ in Aarhus. As a critical member of the IT department, you will be responsible for ensuring the security and confidentiality of Biomar’s information systems and data.
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and controls to protect the company’s information systems and data
- Oversee or conduct security assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and risks
- Develop, implement, and maintain information security policies, procedures, and standards
- Conduct risk assessments and vulnerability scans to identify and remediate potential security threats
- Ensure compliance with relevant information security laws and regulations
- Respond to information security incidents and participate in incident response efforts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that information security is integrated into all aspects of the business
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends and technologies
- Provide training and guidance to employees on information security best practices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, Information Security, Process Management or related field
- You probably have 2+ years of experience in Information Technology security
- Knowledge of security systems, firewalls, encryption, and security protocols
- You probably have experience with security compliance frameworks such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Biomar offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth and development in an international environment.
- A good working environment with lots of opportunities to participate in social and professional events.
Join the BioMar family
At BioMar Group, they are committed to developing and delivering efficient, sustainable, and healthy feed solutions for aquaculture. Innovation and partnerships are at the very heart of everything they do, and they are proud that their highly skilled employees share the long-term commitment. With more than 1.500 employees Biomar operate 17 feed factories in Norway, Chile, Denmark, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, China, Ecuador, Australia, Vietnam and Costa Rica. Worldwide, they supply feed to around 90 countries and for more than 45 different species.
Moreover, Biomar are wholly owned by the Danish industrial group Schouw & Co, which is listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange.