Senior Cybersecurity Specialist
We’re looking for a unicorn to join our security team, a seasoned veteran in battling cyberattacks and mitigating threat vectors. The global threat landscape is becoming increasingly difficult to navigate and we are expanding our team to broaden our field of expertise.
Your new team and workplace
The Cybersecurity Team at Chr. Hansen are highly specialized (and paranoid) individuals with varied backgrounds, working carefully with the rest of our organization to help identify and address security challenges on a global scale. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains, ultimately keeping our business and end users protected all over the world.
This means we deploy cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, and develop defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We do not limit ourselves to a single set of tools to deliver security for the organization, so we take a proactive and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem we face.
You will have a strong backbone sitting at our HQ in Hørsholm (Denmark) with the majority of our team and support both business and IT in hardening our systems and create the best and safest culture around security.
Your future tasks will include
You will provide advisory and technical expertise to help securely design and deploy security control systems and operational technology.
You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our teams to advise, design, build and implement security solutions that adhere to known standards.
Our team members are expected to work with security requirements, analyze and understand the security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices tailored to the specific business needs. As our team member you will be:
- Recommend improvements to system security, collaborating with the rest of the IT function
- Supporting our leading security projects within a Security Transformation program
- Ensure compliance with all applicable configuration standards and fast decision making about incidents and escalation processes
- Produce vulnerability, configuration, and coverage metrics and reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
- Implement and utilize cloud-based monitoring (Azure Sentinel + Defender)
- Conduct cyber risk assessments across the business critical applications & vendors
- Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source data sets (indications and warnings).
- Perform incident response capabilities in alignment with our IT CyberSecurity team and the rest of the IT function
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for advisory and cybersecurity topics. Candidates preferably have a cybersecurity background combined with demonstrated knowledge of network communication protocols and Microsoft Security Suite & Cloud Security. We expect them to have strong communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to present to peer and senior contributors. A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor or master in Automation, Electronics, Cybersecurity or Computer Science (IT)
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience working in the field of cybersecurity
- Experience in pentesting, or the ability to reconstruct a malicious attack or activity
- Knowledge of internationally recognized security standards, e.g. CIS18, NIST, ISO.
- Working knowledge of English and Danish
What do we offer you?
Chr. Hansen is an incredible place to work and continue building on your skills. By joining us, you will become part of the world’s leading biotech companies within enzymes and bacteria production and research. Besides the work we do for our company, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism.
We want to provide a workplace where you can be yourself and help you explore and grow what you’re great at and we have many opportunities here to do so. You will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and nurturing work environment we offer excellent employee benefits including:
- Flexible working environment to ensure work and life balance
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Colleagues and culture that inspire employees to do best
Application deadline and further information
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Eri Kejser on +45407 43607.
Deadline for applications is March, 30th, 2023. We advise you to submit your CV as soon as possible, since we will be processing incoming applications continually. Please apply online through our Recruitment System (note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted).
Do you know someone?
If this is not the right job for you, perhaps you know someone who might be interested. Please share this job link with those in your network. Thank you for your referral.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. The products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2015/16 financial year was EUR 949 million. The company has more than 2,800 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, USA and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. For further information, please visit www.chr-hansen.com.