Service Desk Analyst
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst ready to share and grow
You will be part of Customer Service team which resides in the IT Service Management area. The team is responsible for the daily support of internal and external customers. Starting up the position will be based at Havsteensvej 4, 4000 Roskilde with options to work from home after the start-up period. You will report to manager Daniel Meilgaard.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Service Desk Analyst, you will work closely with operations and developers to ensure stable functionality across BEC systems. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- First level support - SPOC
- Ensure that incidents are handled in an efficient manner and within SLA
- Optimization of tasks above and continuous improvements
- High customer satisfaction and fast resolution time
- Anchoring new knowledge to our internal knowledge base
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an understanding of user interaction and IT. To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- A theoretical education within IT
- Minimum 2 years former experience from a similar support job
- Solid technical know-how about ITSM tool, Windows, Office, SharePoint, logon- and network problems, profiles, print set up, Citrix and remote workplaces etc.
- Communication in Danish and English both orally and written.
- Being able to handle assignments before deadline.
- Flexibility to help where the need arises.
- Winning Customers mindset with focus on great customer experience and customer satisfaction.
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than March 24th, 2023. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Manager Daniel Meilgaard +45 61 56 74 53.