Data Catalog Architect (AbInitio mHub / Collibra / EDC)
- Design solutions around AbInitio mHub, with knowledge from other data cataloguing tools like Collibra, EDC, Axon
- Experience in data catalog platforms like Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog, Ab initio mHub OR Collibra.
- Ability to understand data models, data taxonomy, and a deep appreciation of data standards and data quality
- Create a highly structured and comprehensive control environment to assure that content within the catalog is remains in high quality
- Define meta data processes and controls; work with appropriate stakeholders to implement solutions
- Development and configuration of data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains.
- Drive the documentation of processes in accordance with defined enterprise Standards, procedures, and controls
- Design metrics to measure Policy Compliance, Governance Adoption and Catalog Quality
- Well versed with metadata extraction from wide range of resources
- Leading discussions around data standards and facilitate reviews with key stakeholders
About the Team / Business Unit
AIA BU focuses on Advancing AI & Analytics capabilities to accelerate client digital strategies.
You will own and support Data Catalog platform implementation, providing guidance during the whole process.
Works with internal teams, in a self-directed manner, throughout the project lifecycle.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Experience in Abinitio implementation is a plus.
- Proven experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical data model for customer and product domains.
- Solid understanding of master data concepts, processes, and tools including data modeling, data profiling, data quality assessment, data integration and data governance.
- Experience with Enterprise-level multi-domain Data Catalog platform using Abinitio mHub
- Strong knowledge on data cataloguing tools
Required & nice to have Skills:
- Experience in the role of an Abinitio Architect and leading large Master Data Management program for a full System Development Lifecycle.
- Deep experience and expertise in designing Enterprise Data Catalog solutions.
Nice to Have / Your chance to grow
- Supports the identification of objects and data elements to be managed, describes hierarchies, taxonomies, or other relationships important to organizing or classifying objects.
- Analyzes impact of future topology changes in the environment.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 07 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.