Dynamics Solution Architect
Are you specialized in D365F&O architecture and motivated by being the anchor of our ERP backbone in a growing Pharma Company? Are you enthusiastic about setting direction when it comes to the way our business processes run through D365F&O? And do you thrive on collaborating with business stakeholders across the organization, vendors & other D365F&O colleagues?
Then you might be our new D365F&O Architect!
Seven years ago, D365F&O was implemented with focus on Finance. Since then, the business has changed and to accommodate the growing demand for production, we have started a “D365F&O Uplift” project. The core processes in the business will be assessed and D365F&O fitted to accommodate this. Aim is to run as much standard as possible and give the whole company a better visual view of how the processes is managed in D365F&O and who the owners and process managers are.
This overview of the architecture needs to be managed going forward and further developed as the business grows. We have therefore decided to create a role for this.
Boost our team
At our offices in Hellerup, the overall IT-department consists of approximately 50 employees divided into 5 different teams. One of these teams are “Administration Applications”, which is responsible for the commercial platforms (CRM, PromoMats, consent system etc.), ERP (D365 and surrounding financial systems), Integrations, Enterprise Architecture, and Data & Analytics. You will be part of this team together with 10 colleagues.
As Dynamics Solution Architect you will be part of a team of 5 colleagues, dedicated to continuing building our ERP platform to ensure holistic thinking, structure and overview of processes in our high-volume business.
You will report to the Senior Manager of Administration Applications, Nina Petersen.
Our vaccines make a real difference to people, and no matter your role we all contribute to protecting lives every day. Your tasks will include:
- Facilitate dialogue with Line of Business on demand and solution design
- Define and drive future conceptual design of Dynamics
- Analyze cross-functional issue and propose solutions
- Coordinate design and delivery with internal and external colleagues
You will be working in close collaboration with the other colleagues in the D365F&O team, departments across the organization and our implementation partner.
To succeed in this position the following experience and qualifications are required:
- 5-10 years of experience with cross-functional D365F&O work
- Analytical and holistic in approach
- Ability to define long and short-term strategies and make it operational
- Experience from manufacturing industry
- GxP experience is a big plus
- You are fluent in English both verbally and in writing. If you speak Danish, it is a plus.
On a personal level, you are an open-minded person with a good sense of humor and an outgoing and confident attitude.
- A newly created positions where you have huge impact on the position and vision for the future
- Interested to define long and short-term strategies and processes and make it operational
- Be part of a very successful and well-established company still with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Design new solutions that can be scaled to more of our Business Units
- You will be part of a global and fully integrated vaccine company committed to improving and saving lives through innovative vaccines.
You are welcome to contact Joanna Eskildsen from iHeadHunt for more information, who is responsible for this recruitment on +45 9187 0082. We are interviewing on an ongoing basis.
For us, it is all about improving and saving lives
Founded in 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience in developing life-saving vaccines. We are a global leader in smallpox and monkeypox vaccines and our commercial product portfolio contains market-leading vaccines against rabies and tick-borne encephalitis as well as an Ebola vaccine. Our late-stage pipeline comprises a novel COVID-19 vaccine for boosting existing immunity and a vaccine against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), for which no approved vaccines exist today. We are a global company headquartered in Denmark together with our state-of-the-art production facility and with sites in Germany, Switzerland, and USA.