Principal/Senior Data & AI Advisor
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sectors. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for a talented Principal/Senior Data Advisor.
Capgemini Insights & Data is the Nordic region’s benchmark in Data, Analytics, and AI. Our services include consulting in Data Platform, Analytics, Data Governance, Advisory, Data Science, and Data Engineering. Many of the market’s renowned experts work with us, putting us in the best possible position to help our customers succeed in their journey toward data-driven decisions. Having a total of more than 1000 employees serving the Nordic market gives us the considerable capacity to really make a difference for our clients. We are the true market leader.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Inspiring our clients on exploiting the potential of AI, data science, data engineering, and analytics in their businesses transformation journey
- Helping clients to design their data strategies, embed data science solutions and use insight to optimize and automate business decision making
- Envisioning, leading, and managing large delivery programs with data and analytics at the center
- Creating thought leadership and new propositions that reflect Capgemini’s position as a leading AI, data science, and analytics consultancy
- Working as part of the leadership team to grow our practice and develop our offers
- Strong consulting experience with proven success in AI, Data Science or Analytics
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organization and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions.
- Credibility and personal impact; you will be respected by colleagues and clients
- Versatility and collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organization.
- A passion to shape, motivate and deliver AI, and Analytics advisory work
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Samay Mir at email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 360,000 team members in 50 countries.
People matter, results count.