Service line Specialist – EPS – SAP/SalesForce – (d/f/m)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
This is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Service line Specialist – EPS – SAP/SalesForce – (d/f/m). Preferred Location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
It takes a lot to succeed in today's dynamic market, and Cognizant Digital Business and Technology is a proven leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core. We help our customers by imagining and building innovative solutions.
We develop strategies and invent entirely new business models, ensuring that every company we work with walks away inspired and with a plan. We do everything with a passion for our clients, our communities, and our organization. It is the same defining attribute that we look for in our people.
Now we are hiring a Sales Executive with deep knowledge in Enterprise Platforms with good exposure to services on large enterprise platforms like SAP, Salesforce and a wider interest in Digital in general.
From application modernization services and digital transformation, to running some of the largest digital support services of their kind, we help our clients envision and operate tomorrow’s products and services today. We are industry-focused specializing in applied innovation— platform-enabled, AI-driven, validated by human insight and science.
Your overall objective is to help clients in their digital journey and help them move from a data driven business to an insights driven business.
Your Key Result Areas
- Responsible for driving services business for Enterprise Platforms like SAP, SalesForce in Denmark
- Collaborate with customers, product vendors and cognizant internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into Digital Solutions
- Lead the end-to-end sales process & achieve annual revenue and total contract value targets for enterprise platform services business
- Work in a matrix organization, responsible for prospecting and other sales management goals designed
- Collaboration with industry/field sales teams, develop strong, long-term executive relationships
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree with several years of experience in Sales and Business Development
- Experience in the digital ecosystem in Denmark/Nordics, knowledge of the industry trends, customer challenges, potential opportunities in various technology areas
- In depth knowledge of Application development, app modernization and enterprise engineering with large –scale consulting engagements
- Experience with account planning and pitching service offerings/value proposition to potential clients
- Strong technical understanding and experience selling Services around Enterprise platforms like SAP and Salesforce
- S4HANA/digital transformation services covering customer and employee experience services.
- Strong understanding of Customer Experience market and ability to drive conversation around sales, service and marketing transformation through SalesForce platform.
- Ability to find digital solutions to business problems and engage the potential customer with "consultative selling" is essential
- Proven leadership qualities with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Danish as business languages
What you can expect
- Organization driven by technology – We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, ‘can do’ team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We are looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 13 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.