Test Manager in Banedanmark Fjernbane-IT
As our new Test Manager you will take responsibility and lead the Process Verification & Validation tests for our future software iterations and releases associated with European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS).
In collaboration with our Test Authority, Integrations Test Manager and the team of Traffic Management Test Specialists and Analytics, you will manage the test scope and delivery to the Danish Fjernbane.
You will become part of the section Fjernbane-IT (FIT). We are 30 employees with various IT-related backgrounds, who are contributing to and ensuring the deployment of the largest infrastructure project in Denmark.
In an environment of high expertise and all possibilities to collaborate and interact with highly skilled colleagues, you will work closely with our enterprise architects, design- and system developers, database administrators, technical project managers, test specialist, analytics and cyber- and IT-security specialists.
Associated with testing processes of the ERTMS software deliveries, you will also ensure quality of content and collaboration with internal stakeholders in terms of status and possible workarounds.
Fjernbane-IT have several projects related directly to ERTMS, and you will be testing processes from project initiation to post implementation review.
In addition, you will:
- Develop test cases with our designers and developers based on user processes, customer requirements and operational rules.
- Implement a well-structured approach to test defect management and incident reporting.
- Monitor and report the status and progress of each test phase to different stakeholders and to agreed requirements.
- In collaboration with our Joint Test Lab oversee the coverage of the test scope both current and future state.
- Ensure that all test phases have appropriate entry/exit criteria.
- Participate in preparation of quality assessments, reports, and metrics formulating go-no go statement based on reports and metrics, test progress and defect status.
You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Test Manager and/or as a Test Specialist.
You have experience with defect reporting tools such as IBM RQM/ELM, requirement management tools such as Rational DOORS and test management tools.
You have a proven track record and preferably certified ISTQB advanced test management.
A relevant degree such as bachelor’s and University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
You will be employed in relation to the current labour agreement and your salary is settled based on your experiences and qualifications.
Contact and application
For further information, please contact Team lead René Reinar Svendsen. Please send us your application and resume as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, click on the box “Ansøg” and follow the instructions.
Application deadline: 04-04-2023
René Reinar Svendsen