Product Owner (Manager) - Maintain a broader perspective
If terms like Business Transformation, Digitalization, Product Development and Agility makes you smile, DSV Road IT might be your next big career adventure.
We are currently working on transformation efforts for the Road Business to move away from our legacy TMS towards a potential future platform and to build set of new products (applications and services).
We are looking for Product Owner (Manager) whose technical knowledge and expertise is expected to strengthen the existing team of specialists. As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with solution and business architects, developers, and vendors to articulate and design products to best serve the Road Business while maintaining a broader perspective to ensure the application can eventually scale to be used across business vertical. As such, your knowledge around developing future proof applications is paramount to our success.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be:
- Acting as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries
- related to the product.
- Representing the team in front of stakeholders and users.
- Roadmap development and alignment.
- Delivering iterative releases according to Agile methodology
- Prioritization and backlog refinement
- Follow current industry trends to best develop the product
- Being a leader of the team
The ideal candidate should have:
- A software development background or have previous Product Owner experience.
- Be comfortable working with cross functional teams in order to deliver a common goal.
- A deep understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience of minimum viable products and well-developed presentation and communication skills.
- Additionally, you have some if not all of the following:
- Relevant degree within IT
- 5+ years of experience from similar positions within Product Ownership
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Great communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
- Experience within Jira and Confluence
Join an innovative and international team
You will become part of an international team with highly motivated people from across Europe. The location of the job is within the headquarters of DSV in Hedehusene. The environment in DSV and Road IT Europe is dynamic and informal, and we take pride in having a voice and using it whenever needed. Your future colleagues speak their minds in order to constantly improve how we do business. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. This is the DSV way.
Send us your motivated application and resume by clicking on ‘Ansøg’. Be aware, applications will be managed on an on-going basis. Please contact Radoslaw Grajek +48 502198436 for further information.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.