IT Compliance & Assurance specialist
Do you want to secure the compliance of our critical information and make sure that what we say is what we do? Can you make sure our clients feel secure and informed about our information security?
If you have the necessary knowledge, you can be working in IT Compliance & Assurance and improve our information security while developing yourself in a globally oriented position, within a fast-expanding company that supports your position and future opportunities.
A global adventure awaits you
10 colleagues are looking forward to welcoming you to Group IT Compliance – a key team within Group Compliance. Together, we ensure that our information security and compliance strategies are implemented across the organisation, and we are continuously optimising our framework to control risks and adhere to regulations.
Working in Group IT Compliance means that you will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world on information security, as the central functions supports all regions internationally.
Although your base will be at our office in Hedehusene, Denmark, our Polish-based service centre will be an important collaboration partner in your day-to-day activities, as it facilitates several processes relevant to your work.
Furthermore, the global aspect of your position offers development opportunities towards international accreditations supported by the senior staff on the team.
Secure compliance and master assurance
Your job consists of 2 major aspects: In the first, you secure the improvement of compliance activities.
More specifically, you will:
- Execute internal compliance reviews based on the annual assurance plan for business critical applications
- Continuously develop and maintain the annual assurance plan
- Communicate with service owners regarding our critical business applications and plan auditing
The second aspect requires you to use your knowledge of our IT security procedures when communicating assurance to our clients.
This means that you:
- Support responses to customer questions, assess contracts and support tender processes to enable the way we explain information security
- Assist with ad hoc tasks, e.g. updating the risk assessment and annual audit plan – you will do this by sharing knowledge within your area of responsibility
- Document identified risks and align mitigating activities with key stakeholders
- Assist and facilitate the annual auditing performed by external auditors
- Contribute on the continuously development and maintenance of our existing declarations (ISAE 3402 & 3000)
You can explain your complex knowledge
Your IT knowledge is your primary aspect as a candidate, with understanding of internal control environments being the most useful. That being said, you are able to explain technical knowledge on different levels. You can talk bits and bytes, or you can explain the essence to a manager that doesn’t have your knowhow.
You are organised and have an eye for all the little details. We want to continually develop our information security, and we want to find mistakes before anyone else.
- Have a technical or auditing IT background
- Possess work experience of using ISO-27001 or a similar information security framework
- Have experience working with ISAE 3402 / 3000 declarations is an advantage
- Master the English language, both written and verbally
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager, Group IT Compliance & Assurance Jeppe Olivarius on +45 40 98 51 12.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.
Visit dsv.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.