SAP S/4HANA Transformation Pursuit Lead
As S/4HANA Transformation pursuit lead you will lead large strategic SAP S/4 transformation deals with global scope, taking end to end responsibility for the pursuit, working closely with the Solution Architect, Engagement lead and the rest of the bid team.
The ideal candidate would need to have extensive experience leading and closing large and complex transformational deals. The role is across industries, so no specific dept, but rather have experience working across many different types of businesses. There is a large leadership component to the role, thus you would need to have an ability to lead, orchestrate and motivate large (50-100) leveraged teams for the deal duration. Stakeholder management will be essential as well as strong communication and presentation skills.
You will be part of the North & Central Europe’s (NCE) Strategic Engagement Team and will have opportunity to work on deal pursuits across Nordics, NL, Germany, and UK.
- Lead and manage large scale S/4HANA transformations at key clients
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and provide expert guidance and support
- Work with large clients in the Nordics and across NCE, both existing and new
- Work with C-Suite executives to bring their business ambitions to life with SAP S/4HANA based transformations
- Plan, lead, present solution in client meetings/orals/workshops, while defending, approach, solutions, and offerings in internal forums
Skills & Requirements
- 10 Years’ experience working with large SAP transformation programs
- First 7-8 Years’ experience in SAP (Any of the SAP R/3, ECC) : Hands on consulting/solutioning experience in any of the key modules : SAP FI/CO, SD, MM, PP
- In the immediate past (8-10 years) – Strong Solution Architecture and Program Governance experience
- Proven track record of managing 2-3 global SAP projects
- Ability to take client business needs and translate into a value proposition, an approach, leading the team in BPR, design and rollout
- Experience in selling & leading the BPR led S/4HANA initiatives
- Passion for helping clients achieve their business goals through SAP S/4HANA transformations
- Executive presence and gravitas to interact, discuss and sell to C-Suite
- You are fluent in English and one other Nordic/European language
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 360,000 team members in 50 countries.
People matter, results count.