Capgemini Denmark is looking for senior SAP consultants within logistics, supply chain and manufacturing
Get the future you want!
We are expanding our Danish SAP practice significantly over the next years. Since summer 2021, we have grown our practice by nearly 40 consultants, and we are planning on further growth during this year. Capgemini have won multiple S/4HANA transformation projects in 2022 in both Denmark, Nordics, and globally.
Do you want to join us in this journey? Are you looking for a new challenge and thrives working with advisory, consulting and major SAP transformation projects in a global environment? Then look no further.
You would be joining us in an incredibly exciting time where we have a strong focus on S/4HANA transformation projects, growing our business and most importantly our team and team unity. We are a close-knit local team, but also part of a Nordic SAP business unit consisting of approx. 500 consultants, offering a wide spectrum of projects and perspectives.
Joining Capgemini should be more than just a career choice, it should be a life choice. We want to offer an opportunity that empowers you to shape an attractive and sustainable career while cultivating a safe, healthy, meaningful and happy life. This is how we differentiate.
Skills & Requirements
Who are you?
As a future colleague in our growing SAP-team you bring the following capabilities and experience:
- Minimum 10 years SAP experience, including design, configuration, and deployment of solutions across multiple engagements.
- Minimum 3 years of S/4HANA experience
- Experience from full lifecycle SAP S/4HANA implementations
- Experience across various industries
- Entrepreneurial mindset and team player attitude
- Open for occasional travel if needed
- Knowledge in the Danish language is preferred
What will you be doing here?
As our new colleague in either Copenhagen or Aarhus you will:
- Work closely with our clients in on their S/4HANA projects
- Provide advisory services within SAP
- Build, maintain, and expand customer relations
- Continuously enhance your skillset and gain relevant SAP certifications
- Support sales processes and customer meetings
- Leverage your professional network to build more business and attract more, great colleagues to our team
- Prioritize time with colleagues to further strengthen our team culture and collaborative increase our capabilities.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 360,000 team members in 50 countries.
People matter, results count.