Senior UI/UX Designer for our Digital - Centre of Excellence
Are you looking to join a dynamic and innovative team that is driving the digital transformation of one of the largest transportation companies in the world?
Look no further! At DSV, our Digital Centre of Excellence team in the Digital Transformation department is seeking a motivated and skilled individual to join our team as a senior business support specialist. If you are excited about UX Research, wireframing, UI prototyping, UX writing, visual communication, interaction design, analytics and user empathy, we want to hear from you.
An innovative department with a start-up feel
Technology continues to advance at a rapid pace and disrupt many industries. For that reason, DSV has embarked on an exciting journey of digitising our business operations and building digital client propositions to stay competitive in the digital age.
From our offices in Copenhagen or Hedehusene, Denmark, you will join the Frontend Excellence team in our Digital - Centre of Excellence.
Implement best practice cross DSV’s digital product designs
We love innovation, data, technology, beautiful aesthetics, and user-friendly applications. Joining us, you will be working with diverse types of users and interfaces, designers, developers, data scientist and domain experts from all over the world to create the future solutions of transports and logistics.
- Rapidly create wireframes, UI prototypes and high-quality solutions for different teams and projects following our design guidelines
- Research UX for new applications
- Work considering the human-computer interaction element of a design
- Plan and run user testing of applications, software and websites
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Collaborate with other UI/UX designers, Front-end developers and other specialists
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library
- Incorporate DSV visual identity into the finished product
- Develop and maintain design wireframes and specifications
Be a seasoned expert in UX/UI
To succeed in the position, you need to be a well-rounded UI/UX designer, with a broad knowledge in UX design. You will work together with developers and product managers to create new products and solutions. We are looking for a proactive and visionary candidate who is great at guiding consultants and internal collaboration partners. Also, you succeed in striking a balance between challenging the organisation with new applications and accepting the structures we cannot change.
We imagine that you have:
- Have a university-level education
- Strong ability to research and understand user needs
- Technical acumen, work in Figma
- An understanding of the latest UX design trends
- An artistic eye for design
- Ability to solve complex usability cases into easy and user-friendly solutions
- Experience with mobile, application and web design
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Are an adept communicator with great English language skills
It is a benefit if you:
- Have experience from a B2B industry
- Have experience from working in an international setting
- Have experience working with stakeholders in a large corporation
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Head of DET Office Vincent Jagota on +45 2541 6446.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.