Then you might be the person we are looking for!
As a developer you will play an important role in implementing web applications and online shops that are used in 28 countries by more than 100 million customers. You will create intuitive user interactions for our customers and store employees.
You will join our web development team in a large international corporation and collaborate with several business units.
What we offer you
You will be working in an agile scrum team of skilled and motivated developers with room for planning and building features “the right way”. Work closely together with our e-commerce and Java teams to find the best solutions.
There will be many opportunities to solve complex technical challenges and provide both professional and personal development.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere
- Lots of opportunities to influence the technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from idea to action
- A job with good possibilities to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development have a high priority
What your next job will be about
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job include:
- Develop and maintain JYSK’s web-based applications
- Collaborate with a team of skilled frontend colleagues and stakeholders
- Take ownership of our existing applications and help find where we should improve them
You can read more about our department here.
What should you bring
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Has experience with React or a similar framework
- Has experience with Node.js applications
- Has experience with build tools like Webpack, Vite or similar
- Can break down and prioritize large and complex features into smaller tasks
- Is eager to stay up to date with latest technologies and motivated to learn new things
- Has good communications skills and work well in a team
Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Leader, Asbjørn Buje +45 2991 3170.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Ansøg”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.