Business Process Automation Developer
Are you enthusiastic about building innovative solutions using low-code platforms and collaborating with business partners and development teams? Do you want to join us on our journey to achieve hyper automation across our organization? If yes, then read on!
We are looking for a developer with analytical skills and low-code expertise for a minimum period of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Work with Microsoft Power Platform and Nintex Automation Cloud to design, develop, and maintain process automation solutions.
- Help to define and improve the governance and best practices around the Low-Code platforms.
- Provide level-3 support to the current Low-Code solutions.
- Integrate the Low-Code solutions/platforms to other enterprise applications like OpenText, Jira and SAP.
- Migrate workflow-based solutions from legacy systems to our modern Low-Code platforms.
- Be an active member of the citizen developer communities and share your knowledge and experience.
We imagine that you are:
- The point of reference for the Nintex Automation Cloud Platform (or are enthusiastic and dedicated to being “the one”)
- A strong technical reference for the Microsoft Power Platform, including the ability to shape and maintain a robust and secure environment for Low-Code development.
- A quality mindset individual with clear definition of “task completed.”
- Independent, result-driven, and client-driven professional.
- Innovative, has analytical and troubleshooting mindset, able to think out of the box when managing technical challenges.
- A collaborative and communicative team player who can work effectively with others using the Agile Framework.
- A proficient user of Microsoft 365 apps and SharePoint who can leverage their features and functionalities.
- Knowledge of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - UiPath, Azure Cloud and general web technologies such as REST APIs and modern JS Frameworks are pluses.
- A Low-Code developer with some years of experience and/or holds a bachelor’s degree in IT with an eager to learn and natural interest in Low-Code development and process automation.
Welcome to the Digital Productivity Solutions Department
You will be part of the Business Process Automation (BPA) product team which belongs to the Digital Productivity Solutions IT area. The BPA product team’s vision is to identify, optimize and automate business processes to the fullest extent, by delivering or enabling the line of business to create their own automation solutions. The Business Process Automation product portfolio consists of three main technology stacks:
- Digital Signature
- Low-Code Automation/Digitalization
- Robotic Process Automation
The team is international and is distributed in Denmark, Germany, and India. We love to deliver, to have influence, to develop ourselves and to have fun.
What can you expect from us:
- A versatile, creative, and challenging job in an international organization comprising both professional and personal development opportunities.
- An agile working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues
- Flexible working hours.
- A salary matching your qualifications and a pension scheme with health insurance.
- Roof top canteen with a delicious selection in the buffet
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation, or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity, and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development, and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe.
- We operate under the motto "Future in The Making" as it reflects our dedication to developing sustainable solutions and actively contributing to a carbon-neutral economy.
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities.
Build your own future.
Please submit your application to us no later than the 30-09-2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Senior Process Automation Architect – Fernando dos Santos Nunes or by phone +45 2835 4111 information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability, and ethnic background to apply for this position.
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in 3 locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. At MAN Energy Solutions we have the technologies and the experience to make a significant contribution to decarbonization. That's why we care about "Moving Big Things to Zero”. "So that the small things matter, too."