DevOps Developer with Ambitions
For more than 95 years, Shure has been a leading supplier of professional audio technology. We have an ambitious goal of offering our customers innovative ecosystems of high-quality software to support our networked devices, and our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
To reinforce our development/operations infrastructure, the DevOps team is looking for a Senior DevOps Developer.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a global team with stakeholders in the US, India, Scotland, Denmark, and China playing an active role in the CI/CT/CD infrastructure as well as contact to our IT department. You will also be part of our journey as we take our products and infrastructure to the Cloud (AWS). This role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and automation of product development tools for the entire software ecosystem at Shure.
- Act as liaison between a variety of product development teams, being the contact for the tools, infrastructure, and automation to take their products to market.
- Support the transition of Shure’s on premises DevOps infrastructure to an AWS cloud infrastructure using configuration as code.
- Be a key contributor to Shure’s CI/CT/CD environment and be responsible for availability, security, and support.
- Contribute to the documentation of our development, staging, and production environments and develop required monitoring and reporting mechanisms.
You are passionate about audio and it-technology and have:
- A B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience developing software and automating activities such as build, release and deployment, as well as creating and integrating industry tools.
- Programming experience working with various languages – Python, Perl, C/C++, Java, C#, .Net, Shell, Make, & CMake etc.
- Robust knowledge in configuration management tools and concepts - Git, Subversion, & Jenkins as well as strong understanding of CI, CT, and CT.
- Experience developing code to automate tasks and processes, using the right technologies depending on the circumstances.
- Experience with SAFe and agile processes.
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills and able to fully document tools and processes.
- Interest in proactively working with geographically diversified teams.
- Experience working with cloud vendors (Shure uses AWS) as well as experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Grafana, Prometheus and network infrastructure is a plus
- Experience working with various environments (Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android).
In addition to your technical skills, you are a great team player who loves to share your knowledge - just as your colleagues do. As Shure is a global company, you will have ample opportunity to collaborate with developers and DevOps colleagues in our other Shure locations around the world.
Our Value Proposition to You
We see software development as a team effort, and you will join a collaborative mix of employees with different levels of experience. We are a company of passionate and dedicated people, and our technological innovations are the result of the creativity and dedication of our Associates.
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with ample opportunity for learning and growth as well as an attractive compensation package reflective of your experience and qualifications.
At Shure, you be part of an inspiring and flexible workplace with a dynamic work environment and great colleagues that appreciate, support and respect one another. We believe in the value of a good work-life balance and do our outmost to ensure that our employees thrive in our well-established company culture of innovation and high quality. Shure is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and cherish inclusion in the workplace.
Applying for the job
The mix matters: We recognize that every professional journey is unique and are committed to providing an equitable candidate experience for all prospective Shure Associates. If you are excited about this role, believe you have the skills to be successful, and you share our passion for creating an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible work environment, then apply!
To find out more about this job, please contact Rasmus Voss at: +45 3248 2300
Shure’s mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide – and for nearly a century, our Core Values have aligned us to be just that. Founded in 1925, we are a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, reliability, and durability. We engineer microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, conferencing systems, and more. And quality doesn’t stop at our products. Our talented teams strive for perfection and innovate every chance they get. We offer an Associate-first culture, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity for all.
Shure is headquartered in United States. We have more than 35 regional sales offices, engineering hubs, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
In our Copenhagen office, we are 55 dedicated and committed employees that value the exchange of ideas, high quality in everything that we do and respect for each other. Located in Ørestad, we have bright new offices, a good canteen as well as an open work environment and an informal tone. At Shure, we always aim at taking good care of our employees and do what we can to ensure that they thrive in our well-established company culture of innovation and high quality.