Technical Project Manager for Enterprise Integrations and Master Data (DSV Global IT)
Are you looking for a position in a Global IT organisation, where you can apply your project management skills and contribute to digital transformation? Join our team and play a key role in our digital transformation journey!
Who we are
We operate in an international environment and collaborate closely with our colleagues in Global IT and the business. You will become part of the Business Engagement & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team within Enterprise Integrations and Master Data in Global IT, a department with over 270 colleagues worldwide. Our team is dedicated to creating transparency and advocating for changes in IT that optimise business areas within our domain. We bridge the gaps and break down silos between IT and business, focusing on strategic projects, licences, vendor selection, and application portfolio strategies.
We foster a culture of open and honest collaboration within our team and with colleagues throughout the organisation, embracing diversity and valuing diverse perspectives.
Location: This position is based at DSV headquarters in Hedehusene, Denmark.
Join our team as a proactive technical project manager and lead with a well-equipped project management toolbox
A large part of our work consists of building key insights on IT projects, processes and systems as well as providing advice on opportunities and challenges.
As our new technical project manager, you will bring your project management expertise and technical acumen to analyse, plan, and execute IT related tasks and projects. You will play a vital role in facilitating and driving selected digital deliveries across Enterprise Integrations and Master Data department, supporting DSV’s ongoing digital transformation. Your responsibilities will span across, including but not limited to:
- Initially, project managing our key initiative to automate and establish self-service for DSV integrations
- Taking ownership of scoping, leading, and delivering selected IT projects within Enterprise Integrations and Master Data, providing guidance and support to certain projects, and directly managing others from initiation to completion
- Ensuring the successful delivery of projects, meeting all objectives within scope, budget, and specified timelines
- Contributing to our department’s project portfolio management, ensuring transparency and control
- Assisting implementing governance frameworks that improves our deliverables and communication between DSV business and IT, focusing on deliveries for the digital transformation
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, vendors, and IT colleagues to successfully plan and execute projects
- Facilitating project handover to operations after implementation
A curious mindset and a nose for technical project management
“We are looking for a team member who is investigative by nature and always ready to apply the right level of project management subject to project complexity. You should have an outgoing personality, enjoy connecting with strategic stakeholders, and not be afraid to push for what you believe” - Henrik Schou, Director.
As our technical project manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across various departments within the organization. This experience will grant you valuable insights into our dynamic processes and governance models at the intersection of business and IT. Through this role, you will be at the forefront of driving digital transformations and implementing cutting-edge solutions for our organisation and DSV.
You should be flexible and thrive in an environment prone to frequent change, knowing that these bring new opportunities to learn, grow and shine. With your technical project management background and your ability to lead and communicate, you ensure that your project members are motivated and keep momentum on the deliverables. Being a strong relationship builder, you easily engage and align with stakeholders across the organisation.
Furthermore, we assume that you:
- Bring a solid project management background with a proven track record in successfully managing technical projects
- Possess excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong time management skills to ensure efficient project delivery within specified timelines
- Exhibit problem-solving skills to identify and resolve project-related issues and challenges that may arise
- Hold experience and certification in project management frameworks like Prince2
- Harness project management expertise and organizational awareness to take charge of specific projects, providing guidance to project leaders and ensuring adherence to project governance standards
- Have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills for all levels of staff and management
- Have an international mindset with fluency in English. Danish is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
“Projects run by Global IT Enterprise Integrations and Master Data will support DSV’s corporate strategy by providing a high-performing proactive, scalable and well-governed integration and master data set-up, designed to enable transparency, productivity and a winning customer experience” – Nicolai Stumpe, Senior Director.
Ready to Forward Your Career with us?
Global IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers. Together, we are more than 2200 employees spread across various countries and regions all over the world, giving us a truly global presence.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Henrik Schou on +45 25 41 66 09.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.