Solution Consultant for Product Configuration
Are you passionate about variant configuration in an IT context and do you have experience with cloud technologies and application development processes in an international environment? Then you might be our new colleague!
As member of our team “Sales and Product Configuration” you will play an important role in:
- Follow variant configuration technology trends
- Define future solution architecture in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Drive the transformation of business needs into cloud based solutions
- Supervise implementation of new projects and coordinate external partners
- Ensure the basis for operational safety and efficiency of configuration solutions
We imagine that you:
- While we expect you have both relevant theoretical and practical experience, it is even more important that you are open minded and learning fast
- Show excellent communication skills
- Are able to both listen and present clearly in English language. Danish and German additionally is an advantage
- Are a respected team player, with a confident appearance and profound experience in supervising an international team
- Possess a broad knowledge about cloud technologies and SaaS solutions as well as general development experience
- Understand the agile principles and frameworks
Welcome to “Sales and Product Configuration”
From our core team, we have a close collaboration with other parts of the organization. So virtual project organizations with team members from departments and locations mainly in Europe will be a part of your everyday. We use Teams as our main collaboration platform, while maintaining a good balance between home-office and physical presence among many good IT colleagues. Currently the main business locations for product configuration solutions are Copenhagen, Augsburg, Oberhausen, Berlin and Zürich. Travelling is kept to a minimum and mainly used for project kick-offs.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation, or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home, and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development, and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We operate under the motto "Future in The Making" as it reflects our dedication to developing sustainable solutions and actively contributing to a carbon-neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future
Please submit your application to us no later than Sunday the 17th of December 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Area Lead Finn Sonne by phone +45 3036 8942. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.