Sr. Data Engineer Consultant for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
Join our fast-growing Insights & Data practice as a Data Engineer | Cloud Engineer to develop your consulting skills and break the boundaries of data engineering while living your best work life.
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver Data engineering and Cloud solutions. Collaborating with our data scientists, cloud architects, delivery leads, and subject matter experts, you will:
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities, and challenges within big data in the cloud
- Design project plans for all phases of the advanced analytics solution lifecycle, from architecting roadmaps and technology selections to development, testing, and deployment
- Work hands-on to build key components for both proofs-of-concept and production implementation projects
- Manage the portfolio of internal technical assets, including code and frameworks
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software, and services to public cloud platforms
- Hire, mentor, and grow the team of Data engineers to successfully execute data engineering, Big Data, and advanced analytics projects
Help grow the Insights and Data Engineering team
“We have great ambitions, and we are growing very fast! Joining us now means that you will become a part of a fast-paced and growing Data Engineering team. As such, you will have the opportunity to shape the practice as you help it grow.” says Samay Mir, Country Lead for Head of Insights & Data.
Cloud Data engineer with a talent for consultancy
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for talented Data/Cloud engineers at all levels of experience.
- Experience with Cloud Ops work on any enterprise cloud provider Azure/AWS/GCP
- Hands-on experience utilizing Python/R/Scala/Java and SQL
- Skilled in building scalable modern big data pipelines
- Experience with CI/CD for Data domain.
- Experience in working with data, business intelligence, and analytics
- Deploy and design cloud computing services such as IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS.
- Develop a technical roadmap for private and public cloud implementation.
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing and building data service APIs
- Previous working experience in the Nordics
- Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian language skill
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please get in touch with Country Lead for Insights & Data, Samay Mir on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job sounds appealing, please send your resume as soon as possible by clicking on “Ansøg”.
Hear Capgemini Denmarks CEO, Claus Rydkjær, explain our work philosophy in this short film.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.