Solution Consultant CAD/PLM
We in MAN Energy Solutions want to make the world a better place and reduce global CO2 emissions by 10% with our sustainable products and solutions. That is our goal and our drive. To achieve this goals, we need experts with skill, interest and enthusiasm to IT, CAD and PLM – and that’s where you come in! Digitalization and decarbonization are the drivers of our company strategy: “Moving big things to zero – We engineer systems for deep decarbonization in sectors that matter most”.
As CAD-/PLM consultant you work in an international IT engineering division and support our internal engineering-/design departments. Our experienced team is located in Europe and India and presently undergoes a journey to migrate several services to a cloud environment. You want to be part of it?
You’ll will play an important role in:
- Analyze, specify and optimize processes in international engineering environment
- Consult engineering departments in solution finding
- Coordinate IT-projects in engineering environment and also other IT-department
- Specify, implement and test new functions within CAD as required by engineering departments
- Find solutions to complex user problems
We imagine that you:
- Have a Master/Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Have worked at least 3 years within a similar field
- Are expert in CAD- and PLM Systems – preferably NX / Teamcenter / Aras
- Are experienced with customization / programming and interface technologies
- Interested in scripting and programming (.Net / C++)
- Are fluent in writing and speaking English and Danish
Welcome to IT Engineering Core Systems
A brief description of the department and the team’s responsibilities and teamwork culture…
- Our team is located in Europe and India and will offer a thorough introduction and interesting tasks and projects around CAD and PLM. If you are interested in joining a changing work process with an agile approach, we would be happy to meet you in person. Could we make you curious about IT, CAD and PLM, we would like to have you join our team! Interested?
What can you expect from us:
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you a chance to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you’re just starting out, taking your first career step after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce, with a mix of gender, nationalities, and perspectives, drives innovation, creativity, and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities clubs from yoga and fishing clubs to creative clubs.
We prioritize work life balance with possibilities for flexible working hours, home office, and mental well-being for example health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions you can create, drive, build, and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe.
- We work on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities.
Build your own future
Send your application to us no later than Thursday the 30th of November 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact (IT Area Lead Engineering Core Systems, Walter Hussak) by phone (+49 160 7080979) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.