Do you want to be part of a small company with big ambitions?
Excited about developing an app that streamlines everyday work? Check out our Android Developer opening at Intempus!
We're on a mission to simplify time tracking with innovation, AI, and user-friendly design. With 11 years of experience, our system serves over 40.000 users daily. Join our talented team to help us save time for even more people. Ready for the challenge?
- A position where you can grow, learn and have an impact in your work
- A helpful, social, and diverse workplace with a flat hierarchy and open communication
- 38 friendly, competent and driven colleagues
- A centrally located office in the heart of Copenhagen
… And much more!
Our development team includes 20+ passionate Developers across various teams. As an Android Developer, you'll collaborate with two other App Developers, each bringing unique skills and experience, to create our time tracking app.
Your primary tasks will be to
- Work closely with our product owner and UX team to help design and translate mockups into live screens.
- Collaborate with the app team to provide ongoing maintenance for the app, including bug fixes, feature updates, and compatibility updates with new Android versions.
- Work closely with our backend team to integrate with APIs, and databases to fetch and store data needed for the application.
- Help with continuous deployment and contribute to publishing the app on the Google Play Store, and manage app updates.
We are looking for an Android Developer with
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Native Android App development.
- Knowledge of xml/layouts Android View based applications.
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn Jetpack compose.
- Experience programming in/willingness to learn Kotlin and Java.
- Knowledge or interest in Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
- Good grasp of OOP.
- Version control (Git) basics.
- Experience consuming RESTful API’s.
- Experience with Realm DB or similar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to raise flags and ask for help when stuck.
- Not shy of existing android technologies and eager to learn emerging ones
Wanna join us?
Apply now if you can see yourself becoming part of our team and time-saving mission.
The job is on site at our office in Copenhagen. We offer visa sponsorship.
Job: Full time position
Address: Staunings Plads 3, 1607 Copenhagen V, Denmark