Do you get a kick out of translating customer needs into practical solutions? Do you go the extra mile to become a reliable and trustworthy sparring partner? Then we are looking for you!
ORTEC Nordic is growing fast and now offering an exciting role as Implementation Consultant for our Workforce Optimization Solutions for our Swedish customers.
We deliver solutions for large Nordic A-level brands to improve and optimize Workforce related business processes, optimizing the positive impact on business, people and planet. As an Implementation Consultant, you will play a crucial part in this delivery.
You will interact frequently with your customers to get a clear understanding of their daily business process and needs. You will work closely with a lead consultant and solution architect to find a way to address these challenges within the ORTEC optimization software. And last but not least, you will implement the software in such a way that we deliver impact and have satisfied customers. As a part of the ORTEC Nordic team, you help us growing in making this impact.
To summarize the position:
- Analysis of the customers planning process together with the lead consultant
- Participating in customer meetings to understand their requirements
- Installing and configuring the application(s).
- Designing and building interfaces with other application
- Implementing new, complementary modules of the application
- Give on the job training for system/application managers and end users
- Support the sales department with pre-sales activities
- Recognize commercial opportunities and shares ideas about project and product improvement
Who you are
- You have recently graduated or few years of relevant experience in IT
- You are currently living in Southern Sweden (preferably the Malmö region) or Denmark and can fluently communicate in Swedish and English (verbally and in writing). It’s a plus if you speak multiple Nordic languages
- Educated with a Bachelor or Master degree with a technical background, good knowledge of SQL, XSL and XML is preferred
- Passionate about IT, it’s not just your job
- Able to handle high complexity, analytical skills, eye for quality.
- Communicative and motivated by client focus and contact
- Creative and enthusiastic about sharing your ideas and know-how
- Team player and can work with people with different backgrounds within an international environment
What we offer
- We believe in commitment: your permanent contract will be waiting for you
- A fast growing, young and vibrant office!
- International traineeship program
- Entrance to the most passionate powerhouse in applied mathematics
- Join our company and improve the world
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture
- Possibilities to work from home
- Social committee, organizing several events a year
- A competitive salary package with pension, smartphone, broadband connection and other equipment for the home office, good parking conditions, etc.
ORTEC is the world’s largest supplier of optimization software, advanced analytics, and consulting services. For 40 years, we have helped more than 1,200 leading companies optimize supply chains through fleet routing and dispatch, workforce scheduling and analytics. We make our customer’s businesses more efficient, more predictable, and more effective by turning complex challenges into easy-to-use solutions.
You will be part of our growing team in the Nordic office in Glostrup, a 3-minute walk from Glostrup station.
Diversity & Inclusion
ORTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire and train persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We embrace that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
How to apply
- Application takes place via this job portal.
- CV and application must be in English.
- If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not use this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.