Do you want to work in a company that develops systems to help keep people and society safe?
If you are motivated to work with digital and analogue communication systems within defense projects, you might be one of our new colleagues in the System Engineering team.
Our team is involved in managing the requirements and establishing design and verification of satellite communications systems for both civil and military customers.
As System Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical part of projects. Based on customer requirements and best practices, you will work with different technologies and plan the system design in close cooperation with other System Engineers, Project Managers and other stakeholders.
- Requirements analysis and assessments to meet communication system requirements
- Select and adapt SATCOM designs
- Dialogue with suppliers and customers
- Define test procedures for verification of requirements and participate in verifications tests
- Document designs
In this position, you will also have the opportunity to work with different technologies such as maritime SATCOM, FDMA, and TDMA SATCOM modems and SATCOM C&M (Control and monitoring).
This opportunity requires a teamplayer with good communication and interpersonal skills.
You have technical qualifications (preferably a bachelor or master degree in system engineering) or relevant work experience.
We are in a global environment and therefore look for candidates with various backgrounds and experiences. We interact with each other and therefore need good communicators, who like to interact with stakeholders and who speak/write English.
If you have knowledge and experience with satellite operator approvals, SATCOM requirement verifications and tests and RF, this is only an advantage.
We look forward to receiving your motivated application (cover letter) and your CV. Apply via the button below.
What can you expect from us?
Saab Danmark is a company that is growing and you will therefore experience a company that is dynamic and able to adapt. In the Saab group we have a saying ”Business is done between people”, and this is also the environment you can expect here. We offer:
- Initial learning process with mentorship and support
- Good career and development opportunities in a professional company
- A vibrant and international atmosphere with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits that support our employees’ wellbeing
- A variety of social activities, lunch scheme, pension as well as flexible work conditions
- Focus on our teams, good cooperation and giving our employees the ability to take ownership of their tasks.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable government security clearance(s).
About Saab Danmark A/S
Saab in Denmark is part of the Saab Group with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. At the same time, Saab Danmark is an independent legal company with a flat organisational structure. Our main business area is delivering integrated communication solutions to civil and military markets at home and abroad.
You can find further information about our integrated communication solution TactiCall, at www.saab.com/naval.