Senior SAP Project Manager for NKT
Do you thrive in driving and managing large scale SAP transformations?
For our customer NKT we are looking for an ambitious candidate to join Group IT at NKT. Here you will be a part of an exciting and challenging growth journey. With the NKT vision of “connecting a greener world” they are expanding Group IT and looking for a “Senior SAP Project Manager”.
You will drive and manage large SAP consolidation, later S/4 Hana transformation, in a complex enterprise. With your skillset you will plan, visualize, and manage a portfolio of projects all depending on each other and all initiated to support and secure sustainable and scalable growth for NKT.
You will join the NKT growth journey at a critical time with the possibility to make a big impact. Together with the rest of the Digital Core team, you will play a crucial role in translating rapidly changing business needs into future secure digital capabilities.
Be a part of a growing Group IT – an important enabler in NKT’s growth journey
NKT is growing and so is Group IT. NKT is investing heavily in bringing the IT solutions fully up to speed to support the growth. They have therefore created a new position as “Senior SAP Project Manager”, with the responsibility to draft and manage a wide portfolio of ERP transformation, the most important one being consolidating our three SAP platforms and drive the S/4 Hana transformation.
To succeed in the job you will set-up processes, make clear project governance, draft reporting templates and design lean and informative templates for all stages of the projects lifecycle. Furthermore, you will execute on communications strategy and diligently secure alignment with a large number of stakeholders.
You will be reporting directly to the Director of Digital Core and be an important member of the management team in Digital Core building up the new organization.
As Senior SAP Project Manager, you will:
- Prepare and maintain a project backlog to understand the project pipeline and project dependencies
- Drive and manage the SAP consolidation project ONE ERP according to the agreed timeline (Together with external partners)
- Draft and prepare the S/4 Hana roadmap together with the Lead SAP Architect and team to ensure a lean and proactive transition
- Implement inspirational, and easy to understand, communications strategy to build bridge towards the many stakeholders in the project
- Prepare reports and visuals for steerco and other decisions forums
- Stakeholder management to ensure plans are always up to date and calibrated
‘SAP Project execution’ is your thing and you thrive in complex environments
NKT is looking for an experienced candidate, with several years of experience within ERP project management and ideally you have lead a S/4 Hana transformation before. You have a structured approach and enjoy raising the bare for project execution. You thrive working in complex environments, where professionals helps the organization slice their ambitions into achievable projects. This you do with your many years of experience working in similar organizations. You are used to facing the organization and communicating with all kinds of stakeholders. Finally you are motivated by joining Group IT still in its early stages and see this as an opportunity to set a remarkable footprint in the ongoing growth journey for NKT.
Additionally, your CV includes
Master’s Degree within a relevant field, but more importantly you bring a great track-record and a drive to ensure a successful SAP consolidation and transformation for NKT
- 5+ years of experience working with large scale ERP transformation programs, preferably with some experience working with SAP S/4 Hana
- Extensive experience working within the SAP domain, where Project Management have been your primary role
- Experience drafting and executing SAP S/4H Hana strategies and roadmaps successfully
- Extensive experience managing complex stakeholder environments
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
The position is in Brøndby, Denmark, along with your manager and other relevant stakeholders. NKT offers a hybrid work life balance with flexible working hours.
You may expect to travel up to 30-40 days per year mostly in Europe.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Partner, Claus Porse – Recruit IT, email@example.com – mobile +45 2087 8617.