Over the years, Infomedia has collected more than 70 million articles. Our digital archive is a small part of Denmark’s history and constitutes a foundation for generating new knowledge. Our core mission is to offer insights based on media data which enables our clients to succeed with their company target and communication strategies. We are currently looking for a new, talented colleague to explore our data as well as building AI services from scratch into working integrable IT-solutions.
About the job
In the role of AI Engineer, you will contribute to the development of bleeding edge solutions that will revolutionize work processes and products at Infomedia, and which will be showcased to strengthen Infomedia’s position in the market. Your role will involve innovating business processes and enhancing both Infomedia’s products as well as internal tools. The job involves both individual time to focus combined with close collaboration with other colleagues, such as Developers, Product Owners, Project Managers, etc.
Currently, the main project focus of the Data Science team is applying new technologies on top of the analytics product portfolio that the company offers. This includes topic classification, aspect-based sentiment, and entity relations. However, we are also scoping out other AI-based features in the monitoring space which will be the focus over the coming years. You will play a vital role in these projects.
At the moment, our AI services in production are based on NLP. However, we are keen to explore other applications of data science if it has your interest. More specifically, you will:
- Spend time exploring the customer’s business need and propose solutions.
- Apply data science methodology to understand the objective, investigate approaches, evolve hypothesis, draw conclusions, and disseminate insights.
- Apply data mining techniques using state-of-the-art methods, pinpointing trends, correlations, and patterns in complicated data sets.
- Research and implement AI algorithms, using appropriate deep learning frameworks when applicable.
- Model deployment and monitoring, experiment management, including data, code, and environment versioning.
- Bring up new ideas, share knowledge, and support the skill-level improvement of our colleagues.
You will stand out if you have:
- A relevant theoretical background preferably a master’s degree.
- At least a few years of experience working in a similar position. However, we’re open to recent graduates who demonstrate strong potential.
- Have backend skills and experience applying it in business use cases.
- Experience with ML algorithms in general, NLP, LLM, transfer learning and/or deep learning frameworks such as Spacy or Transformers.
- Experience with Python, preferably using PyTorch, LangChain and/or WandB.
- Previous knowledge of database languages (like SQL), graph-based databases (like Neo4j), API integration, and containerized applications (using Docker, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) is strongly appreciated.
- Good collaboration skills and can-do attitude.
- You are fluent in English (in speech and writing).
- An exciting and progressive place to work, with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- An attractive position with a chance to implement state-of-the-art AI solutions.
- A professional work environment and great, supportive colleagues.
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events and monthly Friday bars for those who wish to participate. You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences, and an egalitarian corporate structure.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- A unique location in the centre of Copenhagen and only a few minutes’ walk to Nørreport Station.
Are you interested in this position?
The position is fulltime, and we are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible. We accept applications up until November 30th, and we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please send your application and your resume by clicking "Apply" below. Note that we only accept applications through the Infomedia application platform due to GDPR regulations. For the same reason, please hold back any documents containing your social security number.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Head of Data Science, Jakob Krohn Deleuran, at firstname.lastname@example.org.