Student assistant for UI/UX Team
Are you a student with an interest in UI/UX design and Design Systems?
Join our R&D department at FOSS as a Student assistant and work closely with our team of UI/UX designers and UX researchers on exciting projects!
As a student assistant in our UI Team at FOSS your primary tasks will be
- Create and maintain UI components within our digital design system using Figma.
- Ensure our Design System's documentation is clear and comprehensive.
- Assist in the reporting of user tests e.g., by editing video material from tests and creating reports of main findings and conclusions in collaboration with our UX researchers.
In the job, you will also have the possibility to help us by
- Participating in conducting user testing sessions to gather valuable feedback. You'll get a chance to observe how users interact with our interfaces, contributing to improvements.
- Contributing to data collection after user tests which will enhance our ability to analyze user behavior and make informed design decisions.
- Engaging in various other UI/UX related tasks, allowing you to broaden your skillset and make a real impact on our projects.
Expectations and requirements
- Enrolled as a student with an interest in UI/UX design or a related field.
- Practical know-how of making a Design System.
- Basic knowledge of design principles and tools (experience with Figma is a plus).
- Experience with video editing is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills
The primary working location will be at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød. Expected working time is 10 hours/week.
FOSS offer an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At FOSS, we value our employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives creates job satisfaction and good colleagues. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation. We value work life balance and flexibility.
Send your application by using the link below. Note that we only receive applications via the link. We conduct interviews on a regular basis, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Any questions can be directed to Senior UI/UX designer Martin Hauballe Sinding on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 4820 8146.
FOSS is committed to maintaining an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. You can help us sustain an unbiased recruitment process by not including photo or age in your application.
Today, more than 8 billion people around the world are dependent on nutritional food. Tons of food being produced in a million different ways and under varying conditions, creating challenges all the way from field to fork. One of them, obviously, being the effects, it has on climate change. FOSS helps the world’s 100 biggest food companies and more than 40.000 others around the world navigate exactly that with intelligent, data-driven, and innovative analytical solutions. We are making sustainability a better business and we’re doing so as global market leader in our field – improving food quality, minimizing food waste, ensuring food safety, and securing fair payment.
Join a pioneering and innovative company in the food and agriculture industry. A company on a mission, with offices all around the world and 1.700 talented colleagues from more than 32 different countries.