Business Architect (BA) for BCM Road, Operational Excellence in DSV Road Division
Would you like to be part of shaping the future DSV Road business and work in a team of highly dedicated, engaged, and competent colleagues?
Taking on this BA role, you will join DSV and our Road division on our exciting business transformation, that entails a second to none industry scale to accelerate and realize DSVs high strategic ambitions.
This is the core of building the architectural framework to support our digital and process standardisations to enhance DSV Road business capabilities.
We promise that you will not be bored and will be growing your already strong business architecture and process competences even further!
Welcome to BCM Road, Operational Excellence
We are the Business Change Management department leading, executing, and governing all transformation initiatives into the DSV Road business – currently counting +16.500 employees, 20.000 trucks running daily, and +30 million shipments handled yearly!
BCM Road comprises highly competent and ambitious colleagues who are all driven by the urge to deliver on our big mandate and ambitious targets.
While we are based in Denmark, we have BCM colleagues working in most European countries.
The Business Architect role in BCM Road, is the driver in creating the needed framework structure of our business architecture. The role is crucial to break down our strategic and digital ambitions into tangible and transparent mapping of DSV Road business capabilities – linked directly to the required IT deliverables.
Experienced Business Architect with evident structure and collaboration skills
We offer a position where you can bring your vast BA knowledge, past successes, and experiences fully into play.
More specifically, by:
- Collecting, correcting, and connecting all Road business standard processes and digital dots in symbiosis with our overall DSV Enterprise landscape.
- Building and governing a structured and transparent Road business capability mapping, closely linked with the designing and ownership of a new Road business architectural framework.
- Bringing your profound knowledge from the transport & logistics industry and related business architecture to the table
- Conveying complex information into tangible and easily understood analogies – to both smaller and larger audiences.
- Driving close collaboration with Road business process- and product owners in BCM Road, while educating/maturing your colleagues understanding of the BA area importance.
- Supporting the overall DSV Enterprise transformation initiatives and engage in collaboration across DSV business divisions, IT, Finance, and Executive Management teams.
You´ve read this far, and feel ready to step into the Business Architect role because
You thrive in large scale business organisations, and you are confident in taking a lead position in a transformation with many change initiatives, cross-dependentcies and a broad stakeholder landscape.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are an experienced business architect with a proven ability to drive and govern digital transformations in large-scale organisations.
- Hold a thorough business architecture toolbox based on a business background and best-practises understanding.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills while speaking and writing English fluently.
- Can stand your ground when challenged, as you know how to navigate at both top management and specialist level.
As all our projects are international, you can expect some international traveling as part of the job.
The position as Business Architect is located at our head office in Hedehusene, Denmark.
Did this make you interested and want to know more or apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and DSV as a company. You are welcome to contact hiring director, Susanne Poulsen directly by phone: +45 40605440, if you have any questions regarding the role before you submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.