Senior Software Developer
Do you want to be part of a company on the forefront of the fight against cybercrime? Do you like working with vast amounts of data and take pride in delivering great code? Would you like to enjoy having a good work-life balance in a mid-size company in the middle of Copenhagen? Are you ready to have fun with but also draw inspiration from your colleagues?
Make a profound impact in cybersecurity
Our 70+ skilled employees from all over the world help businesses and government organizations prevent and manage cyberattacks. You will be an essential part of our development team which currently has 14 employees and 6 nationalities. You'll also be part of an inclusive culture that values everyone's contribution – especially yours! We emphasize good collaboration across teams, disciplines and levels. You will meet some very dedicated colleagues who love their work and who at the same enjoy having fun together.
We encourage working from home when it best fits your schedule and are always happy to see you in the office to join our tight-knit team.
- Python 3 - FastAPI, Pydantic, SqlAlchemy, Flask
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Google Cloud, AWS
About the job
You will be part of our Cyber Intelligence Services team, which is responsible for the systems that collect, structure, and categorize information about threats on the Internet.
But there will be projects across the department as well as in the other product teams to which you will also contribute. Your primary tasks will be scoping, estimating, and executing together with the Product Owner as well as reviewing code across all teams.
Examples of tasks you will encounter:
- Bottleneck identification and remediation in our data ingestion pipeline. This could involve new forms of instrumentation that you add to our stack at the same time.
- Back-of-envelope evaluation of technologies in relation to a concrete identified problem.
- We see the same type of bug over and over again – you design a test that reveals the problem and make sure it's part of our CI/CD.
The most important thing for us is that you are motivated for what you do and take pride in delivering a good job – together with your colleagues. You can see yourself in our values, so you are responsible, show respect for others, and are proactive.
In addition to 5-10 years of practical experience with several of the technologies in our stack, you must have experience with CI/CD pipelines.
In addition, we value if you:
- Have a healthy mix of pragmatism and ideology
- Can work independently as well as in teams – you will do both
- Can receive and give respectful and constructive criticism
- Good language skills in English, both written and oral, as the working language is English in CSIS
We offer an exciting and meaningful job in a growing market-leading company. But most importantly, we offer the most amazing and committed colleagues you can dream of. In addition, of course, we have:
- Pension scheme, health insurance and dental insurance
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 floating vacation days (feriefridage)
- Delicious, healthy and varied lunch scheme (including vegetarian and vegan options)
- Free phone and internet
- Company subsidized massage
- Lots of social events
About the position
- Start Date: as soon as possible.
- Place of work: Vestergade 2B, 4th floor, 1456 Copenhagen
- Salary and terms of employment: Terms are agreed in relation to your qualifications. It's a full-time permanent position.
How to apply
- To apply for this position, click 'Ansøg' and submit your personal and contact details as well as your CV and a motivated application
- If you have any questions: please contact Development Manager Serban Ghiuta (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Director of Development Hauke Lübbers (email@example.com)
- Interviews: We will schedule ongoing interviews.