Onsite Deskside Support Engineer
- Support workplace lifecycle - IMACD- Install, Move, Add, Change, Dispose for end user, server and network devices (Switches, Wi-Fi devices and Printers)
- Should have experience in End user support for workstations, mobiles and printers at customer location.
- Enhanced support to designated VIP users with higher service levels and priority services with quick turn-around time.
- End user Device Backup and recovery at the time of device crash or new device issue
- Walk up station or the Performance Bar for better employee touch point.
- Exposure to IT asset lifecycle management for hardware requirements, assist in toner disposal in eco-friendly and authorized manner, Work with designated contractors to facilitate disposal of equipment for workstations and mobiles.
- Warranty and out of Warranty break-fix support for broken assets, third party coordination services in case of a third-party issue or workstation delivery related issue
- Loaner and Spare pool management, by maintaining 3% inventory at all locations to minimize any user downtime.
- Manage printer consumables like paper, toner, cartridges etc. with the Supplier’s identified printer partner (forecasting and replacement).
- Ready to travel to Jylland locations to provide support to remote users on a scheduled interval.
- End user training and desk-side support for new technologies and issues
- Trend Analysis of onsite tickets and creating relevant knowledge articles/FAQs.
- Coordinate with offshore Workplace support team and diagnose End user related issues and resolve them.
- Minimum 1 to 7 years of experience in the End user support / Workplace support for IT and Business team
- Experience in Windows 10 operating environment, SCCM environment, Mobile Device Management, Microsoft Intune is preferred
- Fluent in Danish and English Languages
- Prior experience in working with onsite / offshore model is preferred
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 06 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Be aware of fraudulent offers!!
Cognizant do not charge anything at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized any agencies or partners or individuals to charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. In case you receive offers that you suspect are fraudulent, please email us at TAGCompliance2@cognizant.com. By this, we want to avoid and prevent unaware prospective candidates from falling victim to these scams.
Kindly note that any payment made to either individuals or agencies for gaining employment at Cognizant, will be at your own risk & volition and Cognizant cannot be held accountable for the same.