SAP Basis Consultant
Do you want to work with one of the most extensive SAP Retail solutions in Denmark? Can you ensure that our increasing SAP System portfolio and tasks in SAP Basis are handled the best possible way? Do you want to join an international company with highly experienced colleagues? Then you might be our next SAP basis Consultant at the JYSK Head Office in Aarhus.
What we offer you
You will join our SAP Basis team, which is a part of the JYSK IT Operations department and consists of 6 experienced colleagues.
Furthermore, we offer you to become part of a:
- Company that is constantly evolving and sees IT as an investment, not a cost
- Department with focus on a healthy work/life balance
- Professional team with many years of SAP Basis experience
- Job where you get the opportunity to work with many different types of SAP systems
- Job with room to develop personally as well as professionally
- Relaxed and open-minded atmosphere with lots of cooperation, professional dialogs and feedback with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- Fantastic fitness room and canteen
What your next job will be about
In the SAP Basis team, we aim to have all our SAP Systems updated yearly and a dream of "green lights" everywhere. You will be the operations responsible person for selected SAP systems and help make sure this dream comes true. Furthermore, we have a strong collaboration with the Business, hosting partner and the rest of the IT department in a dynamic and open environment.
All our SAP systems are hosted, and the SAP Basis team works in partnership with our hosting partner to reach our common goals.
Most of our SAP systems are running on HANA database. In the future we are going to migrate our SAP BW to BW/4HANA and our SAP ECC 6.08 to S/4HANA.
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job include:
- Working proactively to ensure the systems you are responsible for run smoothly
- Attending short daily meetings with your teammates
- Planning service windows, etc.
- Being accountable for system architecture design
- Working closely together with the application responsible
You can read more about our department here.
What should you bring
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience as an SAP Basis consultant
- Can work independently and is self-motivating
- Takes pride in completing tasks as agreed and on time
- Has good communication skills in English
Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact SAP Platform Architect & Manager SAP Basis, Frank Folsach Olsen at +45 4090 5416.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,300 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.