Senior Security Specialist – EDR
Do you have a passion for Endpoint security and want to help design, implement and develop EDR/NDR/XDR tools. Do you enjoy advising operations and helping develop detection logic and build use cases? Then apply for the job as a Senior Security Specialist at JYSK.
What we offer you
- The ability to influence the security agenda in JYSK
- An informal workplace
- Work involving advising and the development of EDR infrastructure
- Great possibilities for upskilling through certifications and management opportunities
- A Well-functioning work-from-home policy
- Attractive staff benefits and special discounts from companies within the Lars Larsen Group
- A healthy work-life balance as well as a loyal company culture
- A new and bright shared office at our Head Office in Aarhus
- Several social activities during the year, including Friday bars, DHL run, Christmas party etc.
What your next job will be about
Your main tasks and responsibilities in the job include:
- Being responsible for the development of the EDR platform including high level designs, advise on choice of security tools and providing guidance to the internal stakeholders on detection and response
- Leading efforts to streamline our security operations through automation, such as authoring runbooks, writing code, and building SOAR capabilities
- Performing forensics and assisting in response when security incidents occur, including triaging security alerts, advising on relevant mitigation steps, and engaging directly with internal stakeholders
- Tuning our alerting rules to reduce false positives and improve our signal-to-noise ratio
What should you bring
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Has 3+ years of experience in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) or similar and have worked with development of playbooks, mapping of use cases to detection logic, etc.
- Has 3+ years of hands-on administration experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows systems
- Has experience with automation in incident response processes
- Has hands-on experience with the following technologies and frameworks: EDR, XDR, SIEM, SOAR, MITRE Att&ck
- Possesses a deep understanding of attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Has experience with analysing security event logs, detecting and responding to security events
Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact CISO, Rasmus Veidiksen at +45 2835 5369.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,300 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.