As part of a $750m+ consultancy practice, we help clients reimagine, redefine, and transform their businesses to create new sources of value and become digital leaders.
We are currently looking for a consultant to serve Nordic life sciences and medical device clients out of our Copenhagen office. The role involves all elements of consulting delivery, practice building and business development with significant professional and personal development opportunities.
To thrive in this role, you need to have the ability to thrive in fast paced environments. You will operate in a global, collaborative, matrixed, culturally diverse organization - operating cross-functionally across multiple geographies and time zones.
Deliver consulting engagements:
- Operating model development leveraging user insights, digital technologies, and engagement frameworks.
- Business and technology roadmaps based on agile managed innovation principles.
- Business Change Management.
- Transformation initiatives, including stakeholder management and engagement.
- Digital product and service development based on the principles of design thinking, Customer Journeys, and the tools and techniques required to deliver these to our clients (lean/agile).
- Client workshop planning, moderation and follow-up.
Support practice development:
- Industry-specific points of view on client and industry problem statements.
- Support/lead the identification and shaping of business development opportunities.
- Research into trends and competitive activity in digital transformation across the value chains of our clients
- Build and engage with networks and relationships within and outside the Nordics to support your own professional development and the development of the practice.
- Apply your insights and consulting experience to add value to client engagement.
Experience and skills required
The ideal candidate has 3 - 8 years of experience from a consulting or professional services firm or in-house consulting capacity – this should include business consulting with technology as an enabler of business value realization. Life sciences consulting or industry experience is a strong advantage. Experience applicable to digital health strategy and program execution are desirable.
You probably have a bachelors or master’s degree in the fields of business administration, business & IT, bioinformatics or/or digital strategy and execution. You are a strategic thinker who recognizes opportunities to leverage technology and data to deliver target business outcomes for our clients, and you can work independently.
You are fluent in English with exemplary written, communication and presentation skills (Danish language skills is a plus); This will be seen from your ability to clearly articulate complex problems, concepts and solutions and construct simple, impactful messages.
We offer you
- A position with significant growth and learning opportunities
- Exciting engagements in domains such as digital strategy, digital transformation and operating model development for life sciences and medical device clients in the Nordic countries and depending on demand, in other European countries
- Opportunities to partner with Life Science Consulting globally and European leadership in Amsterdam, with colleagues in the Nordics, the Europe region and India
- Joining a global fortune 500 company to take your career to the next level
- Compensation based on qualifications including a bonus plan, and supplementary health insurance
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 02 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Be aware of fraudulent offers!!
Cognizant do not charge anything at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorized any agencies or partners or individuals to charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. In case you receive offers that you suspect are fraudulent, please email us at TAGCompliance2@cognizant.com. By this, we want to avoid and prevent unaware prospective candidates from falling victim to these scams.
Kindly note that any payment made to either individuals or agencies for gaining employment at Cognizant, will be at your own risk & volition and Cognizant cannot be held accountable for the same.