Experienced Frontend Developers
Would you like to pave the way for Continia’s future online platform together with a team of creative and innovative developers? Continia is looking for two ambitious Frontend Developers, who can design and develop highly scalable web frontend.
If you are enthusiastic, naturally curious and have a passion for new technology, and if you aspire to contribute to one of the most important projects within Continia, you may be one of our two new Frontend Developers.
About your role
Continia is searching for both a junior and a senior Frontend Developer to join our team. Both positions require that you have some experience from a similar role and a proven record of building high-quality and well-tested code while keeping a strong eye on simplicity and maintainability.
Currently, our online team is building the next generation online platform based on Continia’s vision of having one platform that will work with all our applications and provide a unified and refreshing experience.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of building our online platform in close cooperation with other senior developers.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with various teams to define requirements.
- Investigate new frontend technologies and frameworks.
- Develop and maintain a world-class responsive frontend framework and contribute to making incremental changes.
- Build robust, cross-device compatible UI and features and ensure sufficient coverage with automated tests.
- Strike a balance between shipping soon and finding a perfect solution and understand the trade-offs.
- From a technology perspective, Continia is based on React, TypeScript, HTML5, and Node. We mainly integrate with RESTful APIs and use Microsoft Azure DevOps to manage the development teams, backlogs, and releases.
Dependent on your location, you can be based in one of our three development locations (Aalborg and Copenhagen in Denmark or Vilnius in Lithuania).
When you join Continia, you become an integral part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, and agile environment. We foster a flat organizational structure, empowering you to actively participate in decision-making processes that have a significant impact on our software, partnerships, and customers worldwide.
At Continia, we prioritize a culture-centric approach, fostering a mutual flexibility model that empowers you with freedom and responsibility, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
From a personality perspective, Continia is looking for someone, who is independent and self-driven as the roles require a high level of decision-making.
You are accountable, approach your endeavors with a can-do attitude and embrace the responsibility that comes with your work and team. Together, you and your team are motivated by the pursuit of delivering cutting-edge solutions.
Further, we imagine you have the following skillsets:
- A relevant education combined with dedicated frontend development experience using the above technologies - ideally, from a technology-driven company.
- Deep understanding of web architecture, development, and standards. This includes a thorough understanding of the entire architecture.
- Strong understanding of responsive design, capabilities of different platforms and browsers, and their design constraints.
- Expertise in middle tier/backend technologies such as Azure, AWS, .NET, Node, relational and/or non-relational (NoSQL) databases is a plus.
- Familiarity with design systems like Zendesk Garden, Material Design, Blueprint or Office 365 Fabric is a plus.
- A high-quality mindset with an open-minded approach to problem-solving and a strong commitment to delivering innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills gained from working with diverse cultures in an international setting.
If this position sounds interesting, please upload your CV, including a few lines about your motivation for applying for this job, by clicking "Ansøg".
Applications are reviewed continuously, and if you have any questions, we encourage you to contact Tommy Lydiksen, Senior Solution Manager, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 5214 6905. Application due: 3/29/2024.
Continia commits to an inclusive recruitment process and equal opportunity for all our job applicants with a valid residence and/or work permit.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Continia is a financially stable and rapidly growing company.
We are a leading provider of banking, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Expense Management automation solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We recognize that time is what matters most. Continia solutions give customers more time daily – time to work and live. That's why "It's About Time" is our motto. Our success is built on partnering with more than 1.400 reselling partners - serving more than 18.000 customers worldwide.
Working at Continia means being part of an international company and working alongside people from various cultures with a broad range of skills. We have more than 140 employees worldwide across eight offices (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Amsterdam, Belgium, Hamburg, New York, Vilnius, and Spain).
Our values: We dig in, we work smart, we grow together, and count on Continia.
We are proud of our company culture, value diversity, and encourage authenticity. You will work in an informal environment with open dialogue and high team spirit in your everyday life. You will be part of a strong community where we celebrate small and big successes.
For more than 25 years, we have been adding value to users of Microsoft Dynamics by developing and offering solutions to effectively handle different types of administrative processes.
Today more than 18,000 Microsoft Dynamics NAV & 365 Business Central installations actively use one or more of our products to speed up or to automate various administrative processes. More than 1,300 partners worldwide in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ecosystem are experienced in delivering, implementing and supporting Continia solutions to their customers.